Chapter 40

Adelaide

When i get closer to him we just stand there like statues looking at each other. I can hear my heartbeat ringing in my ears. God, I'm nervous. I gulp. Suddenly Dominic grabs my wrist and brings me completely flush against his body under the water. I look up at him, i can barely see anything from the water getting in my eyes and my now wet hair is like curtains over my eyes.

My breasts are flush against his hard stomach. I can feel my nipples stiffen. he releases my wrist and starts caressing slowly up my arms. He wraps his hand around the back of my neck and caresses. He then starts removing my hair from my face. All this with only the sound of the shower and my heartbeat ringing in my ears. I want him to touch me more. I look down his body, from shoulders, chest, to stomach... To his cock. I want him so badly! I look at his face then down to his lips. I lick mine.

He grabs my face with both his hands and starts ravaging my mouth with his. "Mmn" i moan in his mouth. I feel like i am melting! My legs are buckling from under me. I Grab on to his arms so i dont fall down. He holds his arm around my waist and hoists me up against the wall. I wrap my arms tight around his neck.

His body holds me up against the wall and his hands roam my body. He places his hand on my ass and slides down to my thigh. He lifts it around his waist. Oh my god! His cock is at my entrance but my panties are in the way. He grinds up against me and i can't control my moaning. My mouth is open while he plunders it.

He puts his hand between us and starts moving his fingers at my sensitive bud. "Oh, my g-god!" He moves it faster. I hold his neck tighter and place my head by his shoulder, i can feel his ragged breath at my ear. I am about to release but I try to hold it off, I want him inside of me when I do.

He keeps going faster! I can't hold it no more. "let go, baby," he says he my ear. He kisses me right below my ears and dives a finger inside of me while his thumb is playing with my nub. "ahhhhhhh" I moan and lean my head back. He gently bites my throat while I am gasping for breath.

He shuts off the water and grabs my hand. He takes a towel and dries me off. Was that it? Doesn't he want to have sex with me? "stop thinking too much. I'll do you in a minute, you impatient woman" he says while patting me dry at my breasts.

He hooks his finger at the sides of my panties and slowly slides them down. My breath hitches, when he starts going down on his knees while the panties go lower and lower. He kisses his way from my mouth then a straight line down my body. When his mouth is by my belly button i can feel my whole body burning. My hands are at my sides. I dont know what to do.

He kisses right below my belly button for minutes. My breath is coming in short breaths. Every time i can feel he is about to get lower he goes up again. I am about to drag his head down every time but i stop myself. This time he goes an inch above my sex and i already feel myself about to release just from excitement. But again he goes up.

I look down at him, I can't see anything besides his beautiful wet black hair dripping. Suddenly i feel him smiling while kissing me. He lifts his hand up to mine, takes it and places my hand on his hair. That is why he is smiling!! He knew i wanted to grab his hair so he would go lower! He was teasing me!!

I grab his hair in a harsh grip just to punish him for it. "oww! Damn woman, I didn't mean for you to rip out my hair" he looks up at me and fake scowls. I glare at him and pull a little more. He laughs, and I can't help smile down at him. When I smile his expression turns serious again. "fuck it! I'm sorry baby I will eat you out another time" he lifts me by my ass and I wrap my legs around him. He storms into the bedroom while kissing me as if his life depended on it, and so did I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter