Chapter 47

Dominic

How could I fucking try to kill Max? And not only that, i fucking hurt Alex. I always thought that my war rage was a good thing because it made me unstoppable in wars, but what i didn't know was that it would make me even hurt the ones i care for. Adelaide has been sleeping in my arms the whole time. How is she not scared of me? I am scared of me.

What am i supposed to say to Max and Alex? Yes Max said some awful things but i didn't mean to kill him? I was only gonna beat him up but when the blood got on my hands i saw everything in red and i lost control like i always fucking do. What if i had actually killed max? If Adelaide hadn't stopped me he would be dead. Then what? Fuck I'm getting a headache! I should stop with the what ifs.

Wooooooooo!! I hear the castle horn blast. Fuck!! I forget the kings' visit!! Fuck fuck fuck! It's already morning? I haven't even told, Adelaide, what am i supposed to say? Adelaide stirred beside me. Fuck my arm is sore. She opens her eyes. "What's happening?" She asks while rubbing her eyes. She looks so beautiful. What did I do to deserve her?

"I'm sorry Adelaide. After everything that happened yesterday i completely forgot to tell you that your father is visiting today" she gets up in an instant with her eyes wide. "What? Why?" She asks while holding her hand to her chest. I place my hand at her shoulder. "He won't hurt you, Adelaide. Calm down" her eyes are teary. "Why is he visiting?" She says in a shaky voice.

"He probably just wants to see how you are doing" she laughs. "Yeah, he wants to see if i am dead or not. If not he will probably kill me himself"I let out a long breath and pull on my hair. My head is exploding from all this. Why does everything happen at once? "Adelaide this is your home now, you are the queen. He can't do you shit, i promise i will protect you no matter what. Yeah?" She nods. I hug her tight to me. She is shaking.

I let go of her and get up. "I will go get the maids to get you ready. And Adelaide, dont be scared. You're stronger than you think. If you can put up with me you can put up with that coward." I leave the room to call some maids for her. After that, i go to Maxs room. I stand in front of the door for some minutes. What am i supposed to say? He probably doesn't wanna see me. But i have to apologize, not that it would help with anything.

I slowly open the door, Max and Alex both look at me when i open it. They are both laying pm the bed under the blanket. Well hallelujah. They finally did it! I raise my eyebrows at both of them. Max doesn't look that bad actually. His lips are cut and a black eye but it isn't as bad as i thought. "What are you looking smug for, you bastard" Max smirks at me. I look at Alexandra and she looks down. Of course, she wouldn't act normal around me after that i did to her and Max. "I'll come back later. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday. I know you won't forgive me Alex. I am so sorry" I turn to leave. "Lets get one thing straight Dominic." I turn around at Alex's voice.

"i hate what you did yesterday." I nod. "but I know that wasn't you. You have always been my protector, my brother. when my parents neglected me you took care of me as if im your own, you are the kindest most loving person I have ever met. And I will never stop loving you okay? I know you walk around thinking that we all hate you but we dont. We know you aren't yourself sometimes and that is okay. No one is perfect" I smile. "you've never said something like that to me" Max whines. "thank you Alex. And I love you too" I say and turn to leave. "and for the record, we didn't do anything" she hurriedly says. "if that will help you feel better, then okay" I say and close the door, I hear Max laugh. I feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. But it still doesn't mean what I did yesterday is okay. I have to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter