Prolouge

I must say that things have changed a lot in the last year. I am back on top of my game with my fashion line and my children are amazing.

I have been on a few dates, but August has been my main guy.

We aren't an official couple  right now because I am still fighting with Aubrey to give me my divorce.

We have been co-parenting without any issues, but he is still pushing for this family shit and I'm not here for it.

I am over him cheating and his secret relationship's. Kima's baby turned out not to be his.

On the other hand Sophie's baby is his. I can't forgive that situation.

I know y'all are wondering if I got pregnant that night I spent with August.

No I didn't. I don't need another baby at this point.

I am just trying to live my best life. I want to be free of titles and being recognized as someone's wife or girlfriend.

I want to just get back to being me.

Focused on my kids and my empire that I am trying to build outside of being Desire Graham.

August has been so amazing to me. He understands me and treats me like a queen.

He adores my children and they like him too.

Shakeya has been giving me speech after speech. She tells me not to play with his emotions.

I guess it's the hormones. Oh yeah guys Shakeya is pregnant again and meaner than ever.

I just want everyone to get that it's not the same woman that allowed a man to play me and treat me like shit.

This time I am going to do things my way and any man that I decide to be with has to understand that it's a New Day.

Desire is going to what she wants when she wants.

Who gonna stop me?