Chapter 34

Shakeya

I told Carlos if I found out he was fucking around wit that bitch Keily that I was going to kill him. He had the nerve to have this bitch in my house on my fucking couch.

I just remember firing the gun an everything after that is a blank. When I came back to reality I was in the police station with milk leaking from my breast.

Where was my kids? That was the only question going through my mind.

Than I just started seeing images of Carlos laying on top of Keily and hearing her moans. I hope that son of a bitch is died, because if he survived when I get out of here he will be dead when I'm done.

How could the man I loved so much do me like that. I was in my thoughts when a cop came to my cell.

"Let's go you've made bail." She said.

I was do beyond ready to get the fuck out of here so that I could feed my baby.

When I got to the front of the police station it was the last person in the world I would have ever thought would have bailed me out.

OB was standing there looking like a whole damn snack. He also looked relieved to see that I was ok.

We just stared at each other for a second having a whole conversation without words.

We went to the car without speaking. I sat in the front seat lost in the million of thoughts in my mind. OB finally broke the silence.

"Sasha is at the house with the kids. Kelly, Shad, Aubrey, and Desire are all at the hospital seeing if Carlos will pull through. Aubrey gave me the money to come bail you out." He said.

"Thank you." Was all I said to him still looking out of the window.

I was hurt, mad, and sad all at the same time. I wanted to go to that hospital an put a bullet through his thick ass skull.

"Do you think he did it because of what happened between us?" OB asked.

I finally turned an looked at him. "No. That muthafucka still had feelings for that bitch. He thought he could fuck wit out me finding out. Nigga forgot I was coming home." I said turning looking back out the window.

We finally pulled up to Desire and Aubrey's house. I barely let OB park before I ran inside to my baby girl and my son.

When we got inside Cj was knocked out on the couch next to lil Aubrey. My baby girl was sleeping on her auntie Sasha looking like a little baby doll.

Out of nowhere the tears began to fall again. How could he destroy our family like this?

I'm not Desire I ain't about to give a muthafucka six hundred times to fuck me over. I'll be damn if that nigga will treat me like Aubrey does Des. Hell I been through that bullshit with Riggs years ago. Never ever again. A nigga and his side bitch will die first.

I decided to just go pump since the baby was sleep. After I took a nice long hot shower so I could wash jail off of me. I sat in the guest room in my robe and just cried. Than I got dressed in all black because I was about to find Keily an send this bitch to her maker.