Chapter 29

Keily

Seeing Carlos brought back so many feelings that I thought were long gone. Don't get me wrong I love my husband but I shared something very special with Carlos.

He is still so damn fine. Everything about him is sexy. He has a confidence that is just so damn fly. He still gets me wet after all these years.

I called Julio but he didn't pick up. I know that Desire knows something. I went over to the police department and was waiting to speak to a detective Newman.

I wasn't about to give them time to come up with some damn story. I want to know what happened to my husband now.

"Sorry for the wait ma'am. Please come this way." A handsome guy said. I am assuming that this is detective Newman.

I followed him into his office and I must say he was rather organized to be a detective.

"Have a seat. Now what brings you in this evening?" He asked.

"My husband Matthew has been missing for a year almost two maybe longer. I filed a missing person's report with LAPD, but the woman he was visiting is now here in New York and I believe she knows what happened to my husband." I told him.

He looked at me strangely. He began to write down certain things I said.

"What is this women's name that your husband came to see and what did LAPD tell you?" He asked.

"It's basically a cold case now. Look can you bring Desire Graham in for questioning at least?" I asked him rather annoyed.

"Desire Graham? Look she is a very famous well known person I am pretty show she has nothing to do with the disappearance of your husband. I can ask her a few questions but I feel you will have to wait until LAPD tells there is foul play for any charges to be brought up." He said standing.

I guess he was telling me our conversation was over. I stood up and just walked out. If the police weren't going to help me I would do things myself

Meanwhile At Aubrey's House....

"Where the hell did this bitch just come from?" Lovely asked.

None of us had the answer to that question. All of a sudden Matthew has a wife that shows up wanting answers.

"There is no way for them to find any parts of him or anything that could link us to the situation." Shad said.

"Shakeya was very clean with the job." Jewel added.

"Desire by now I'm pretty sure Keily have giving the police your name. I know her and if she truly believes you know something she is going to let them know. She may even have stuff about all of us." Carlos said.

"And how do you know this bitch again?" Kelly asked.

Carlos just rolled his eyes at her. "I use to have a thing with her years ago before I knew Shakeya." He said.

"You are the key." Desire said not really looking at anyone.

"You have to gain her trust and make her believe we don't know shit about what happened to her husband. She still cares for you so she will believe you." Desire said.

"If that doesn't work we smoke the bitch like a pack of Newport's." Sasha said.

However this thing played out it wasn't going to be good.

"I am just tired of all the bullshit." Desire said.

She looked stressed and worried. Hopefully there would be no need to kill Keily but with our history she would be the next body to fall.