Chapter 32

Carlos

I was having a lot of different emotions since Keily showed up. I told my sister Kelly to come by so that we could talk. I just wanted to get her advice about some shit.

I was feeling crazy and I knew that Kelly would shed some light on the situation at hand.

"Boy why you got my pregnant ass coming over here? I didn't like how you sounded on the phone." Kelly said sitting on the couch putting her feet up.

She has gotten so big since she has been pregnant. It's like she was having twins. You could see that her feet were swollen.

"I need to talk to you about something. I know you well keep it real with me and not have a bias opinion." I said.

She just looked at me trying to figure out where this conversation was going.

"What is this about exactly?" She asked me in a concerned tone.

"Keily. I kind of didn't tell Shakeya the whole truth about my relationship with Keily." I said.

Kelly just looked at me with her jaw dropped.

"What!? Are you trying to have your wife fucking kill you? She is going to go ballistic if she finds out the truth from anyone but you. What the fuck are you thinking?" She said kind of upset.

I know that my sister loves Shakeya hell her and my other sister are best fucking friends but I didn't expect her to respond like this.

"I know and the crazy part about it is that I been having all kinds of mixed feelings since Keily showed up here. I was once really in love with her at one point in time." I said not believing the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"What the fuck do you mean? Are you thinking about cheating on your wife? I am so confused right now." She said.

"No! I love my wife don't get me wrong, but a lot of feelings that I thought were gone have resurfaced since I have seen Keily. Everybody wants me to get close to her so that there won't be an issue, but I don't want these feelings to get in the way." I said.

Kelly stood up and started pacing the floor. She looked agitated and mad.

"You need to get whatever feelings and emotions you are having in check. Your wife will kill you and that Keily bitch. Hell I just might kill you my damn self. I am tired of the drama. This bullshit has to stop and I know just how to do it." She said grabbing her purse and heading towards the door.

This conversation didn't go exactly the way that I thought it would. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and my kids more than anything in this world, but I am still a man.

What the hell am I going to do?

Desire

It was a long day at the office. I was on my way home and not to the house that I once shared with Aubrey. I went to my condo.

I was tired and stressed. I had called Aubrey and told him that I was coming to the condo and he said ok he would keep the kids. That was fine with me because how I was feeling right now I just needed some me time.

When I walked into my condo there were suitcases at the bottom of the stairs. I know I haven't been here for awhile but I know I didn't have any unpacked suitcases.

As I was making my way towards the stairs August was coming down with a duffel bag on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Really Desire. I'm packing my stuff going back to my own home. I'm not going to keep staying here alone while your out playing house with your husband that your suppose to be divorcing." He said with a hint of attitude.

"Playing house is definitely not something that I am doing, but if you need to go I won't stop you." I said not trying to argue.

He just walked pass me and grabbed two of the suitcases and went out the door. I assumed he was going to put them in his truck and come back for the rest.

I know August and I need to have a conversation but now is just not the time.

I was upstairs in my bedroom stripping out of my clothes when I heard the door open downstairs. I put on my robe an went back down to see August grabbing the rest of his things.

"Can we at least have a conversation sometime this week?" I asked him.

He turned around an the look on his face said it all.

"There is nothing else we need to discuss. I can already see your are going to try and fix your marriage and I refuse to be one of those guys that waits to have my heart broken. I am just going to walk away now to lessing the blow. I wish you the best and tell the girls I will still get them what they asked for." He said as he walked out of my life for good.

He didn't let me respond or say a word to all the things he said. He walked out of my life and closed our chapter. Maybe it was for the best. No matter how much I loved and cared for August I was still deeply in love with Aubrey.