Chapter 20

Shakeya

What the fuck did this bitch want with Des and where the fuck did she come from. This shit was getting old and tired. I was pregnant and I didn't have time to be questioning bitches. I was just gonna kill this bitch before anything could jump off.

I had called Jewel and asked her to meet me at August club. I knew she was chilling with the baby and loving her mommy life but I needed her help.

I had to move fast and I definitely couldn't let Carlos find out because he would kill me. I was post to be on bed rest not out here about to commit a murder.

Jewel and I pulled up at the same damn time.

I knew that they were in town visiting her family, so I could get her to help me out.

"Bitch what the fuck is going on?" She asked me.

"Girl I don't know yet, but I am gonna put an end to the shit before it gets out of hand." I said walking in go the club.

When we got inside August was on the phone. He was handling business so I tried to keep my damn cool and wait until he was done.

"Look my people just got here so let me handle this business. I will call you back." He said wrapping up his call.

"What is going on?" Jewel asked.

"Yo shorty came in asked to talk to me. I told her I was August than she asked how could she reach Desire. The shit instantly sent up red flags." He said.

"What did the bitch look like?" I asked.

"She was bad as fuck. She had an accent like she was from the islands." August said.

Just like a nigga to describe the bitch as bad. I don't got time for the bullshit. I don't got time for no bitch coming up in here with no fucking drama.

No eggs, No cheese, No ham, and no fucking grits. Not to fucking day.

"So what is the fucking plan? This bitch is a phantom basically. We don't know who she is or where she came from. Hell we don't even know what the fuck she wants." Jewel said.

"That's the plan. We need to find out who she is kill the bitch and keep it moving. Carlos and Chico can't find out about this." I said.

"Fine but we need to do this shit quick fast and in a hurry." Jewel said walking out. 

"August don't tell Des anything about this. The less she knows the better off it will be." I said leaving too.

My baby was kicking wildly. I had to go home and take my shot.

Desire was my sister so I would protect her with my life. We have been through so much and I refuse to let another bitch hope on the scene with some crazy shit.

"Lord just protect my baby. Don't let my body give out on me yet." I said out loud.

Little did anyone know my health was just a little bit more serious than I had told them.