Chapter 24

Shakeya

"I am not in a fucking playing games type of mood, so I advise someone to start talking right now." I said with one gun aimed at this bitch an the other at my husband.

"Bae chill the fuck out." Carlos said.

Now this muthafucka knows I'm in the room.

"Keily and I have a very long history together. She was part of my life before I knew you." My husband said.

I don't give two fucks about his life before me with this bitch. I started having the most horrible pain ever in the bottom of my belly.

I couldn't let them see that I was in pain.

"Bitch nobody knows what happened to your husband. On another note if you try to come for Desire or my husband bitch your dead." I said standing to leave.

As soon as I started walking blood started running down my legs. I started feeling dizzy and I just stared at my husband.

"Baby what the fuck is going on?" He asked rushing over to me.

"It looks like she is going into labor." This Keily bitch said.

"Bitch mind your fucking business! Don't let my baby die." I said as I passed out.

I should have fucking listened to my damn doctor and stayed my ass on the couch.

August

I was just looking at Desire not sure if I should let her know how I felt or not.

"Tell me Aug. I'm a big girl I can handle whatever you have to say to me." She said.

"I love you Desire. I really do, but I won't just sit around while you figure out if your husband is ready to be faithful to you or not. I am not a fucking toy you can keep putting on and off the shelf." I told her.

She just put her face in her hands. When she looked back up at me she had tears in her eyes.

"Aug your not a toy to me. I love you and I have never been more happier than when I was with you." She said.

"So what the fuck is the problem?" I asked her.

In that moment her phone started ringing and she answered it.

"WHAT! I am on my way right now." She said hanging up.

"Just go and please don't come back." I said to her.

"Shakeya was just rushed to the hospital." She said in shock.

I knew what was going through her mind. I offered to take her to the hospital and she agreed that I could.

Everything in me told me to walk away from her, but my heart wouldn't let me.