Chapter 25

Desire

Every type of crazy thought a person could have in this moment I had it. Carlos sounded afraid, but he also sounded like he was trying to be strong.

I didn't know how to feel and I was doing my best not to think negatively.

I had called Aubrey who had told me he was already on his way to the hospital. I pulled up with August right behind me.

I rushed into the hospital to find all my family and Shakeya's family there in the waiting room.

There was also some woman there next to Carlos that I had never seen before. I went straight over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Is she ok? What is going on with the baby?" I asked him.

"We don't know yet Des. The doctor's are still working on her. She lost a lot of blood. I can't lose her. Not like this." He said tears falling.

I just hugged my brother and prayed to God that she and the baby would be ok.

The mystery woman kept eyeing me down. I was getting a vibe from this bitch that I didn't like.

"Bitch can I help you!?" I asked turning to her.

She smiled and stepped to me. "You sure can. Where the fuck is my husband?" She asked.

I looked this bitch like she was fucking crazy. "Who the fuck is your husband and why would I know where he is?" I asked ready to beat this bitch down.

"Not right now Keily!" Carlos yelled.

"Keily! You know this bitch? Who is her fucking husband?" I asked my brother who looked ready to snap.

"Listen at this moment I don't give a fuck about her or her husband. My wife and my baby are fighting for their lives right now, so forgive me for not giving a fuck!" Carlos snapped.

My brother has never talked to me like that before. I just looked at this Keily bitch and walked away.

My brother was right now wasn't the time.

Aubrey came rushing in. "Do we have any news yet?" He asked full of concern.

"No." I said to him. I saw that Keily bitch look him up and down in awww. I would beat the brakes off this bitch if she kept playing wit me.

We heard yelling and cursing coming down the hall.

"Where is my fucking sister at?" The girl yelled.

I look to see Shakeya's sister Sasha. This was the last person we needed here acting a damn fool.