Chapter 37

Kelly

I don't give a fuck I still feel away about my little brother sitting in that fucking bed fighting for his life. Pregnant an all I was ready to smoke this bitch.

"Kelz put the gun down." Shad said to me.

I wasn't putting my gun down for nothing or nobody. This bitch had declared a war. I was ready to go toe to toe.

"Kelz put the fucking gun down." Shad said again a little more demanding this time. Next thing I know he was snatching the gun from me. I wanted to fight fuck a gun.

As Aubrey was standing up an helping Shakeya up I swung on her catching her jaw. She just looked at me an that's when I saw it in her eyes. Shakeya had completely checked out. She just lunged at me tackling me to the ground.

She kept hitting me repeatedly in the face. Her eyes were were black an she looked like a demon. Shad picked her up and pulled her off me while Aubrey helped me up.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Security was now coming out of the elevator. Shad let her go an she left.

"That bitch lost her fucking mind. She doesn't need to be around anyone not even her own children." I said grabbing my purse leaving with my husband.

Keily

I was standing there in a state of shock. I couldn't move an inch. What type of person attacks a pregnant woman let alone shows up to a hospital with guns. I was done with all of this fuckery. I didn't want to be around these people any longer. I wasn't afraid of them but they were all on a different type of time.

I was grabbing my things when the doctor came back into the waiting area.

"Carlos is asking for you." He said.

I looked at him a little funny because how could he possibly know I was here.

"Are you sure he is asking for me?" I asked him.

"Yes. He said get my wife Keily. Aren't you Keily ma'am?" The doctor asked.

I just shook my head yes an followed the doctor to Carlos. I only came here to see how he was because I felt bad.

"He is right in there." The doctor pointed an walked away.

I was shaking for some odd reason. I didn't know why I was so afraid to see him. Why would he say I was his wife. I walked inside the room an there he was laying there staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey." I said. He turned an looked at me kinda shocked.

"Where is my wife? Why are you even here?" He asked kind of disappointed.

I knew he wasn't asking for me. That doctor got our names mixed up.

"I only came back here because the doctor said you asked for me. Your wife left after getting into a fight with your sister Kelly. Your wife is crazy she cam in here in all black with two guns." I told him sitting down.

He just smiled an shook his head. "That's Key for you. She is a wild card but that is what I love about her." He said still smiling.

I don't know why I was feeling jealous but I was. I felt robbed an cheated out of my happy ever after.

"Look Keily I'm sorry that it went down like that. I just got caught up an some old feelings started coming back that I thought were gone. I love my wife and I would never cheat on her or mess up our family." He said.

Now I was mad. They stole my husband from me so now it's payback. I am going to get my cousin Danny to help me kidnap Desire and Carlos.

I stood up to leave. I looked at Carlos an said "Y'all will regret the day y'all took my husband from me."

I walked out leaving him in the bed calling my name.

"Keily! Keily!" He called out. That was the last thing I heard before the elevator closed.