Chapter 40

Detective Newman

It's weird that I had just spoken with Mrs. Graham a few weeks ago an now the case was officially sent to my department. I was waiting for someone to come to the door.

"He can't see me here Aubrey." Raven whispered.

Raven went upstairs with Sasha in tow. Sasha just got out so she wasn't trying to have any police contact.

"Can I help you?" Mr. Graham asked.

"I was wondering if I could come in an speak to you and your wife?" I asked him.

He stepped to the side an allowed me entrance. I followed him to the living room where his wife and sister n law were seated.

"Hello Detective Newman." Desire said.

"Hello Mrs. Graham. I am sorry to intrude on you guys at this hour, but I have a few questions. The missing person's case of your ex Matthew was sent to my desk this morning. I looked over the files an there isn't much evidence. This guy had a lot of enemies it seems. I was wondering why do you think his wife believes you are the reason behind his disappearance?" I asked her.

I was studying her body language. I was looking at how she kept eye contact with me at all times.

"Honestly detective I have no clue. I am going to be completely honest with you, I know you have read about all the different women an incidents that have happen with me and my husband in the tabloids. This woman knows Matthew and I once dated. She could easily be doing all of this to extort money from us just like the last few women before her. I told you I saw him in California an I haven't seen him since. If he is anything like the Matthew I knew he could be anywhere with another woman." She said.

Something about her was telling me she was telling the truth. There real isn't much to build a case against her or her family.

"Mrs. Graham I advise you guys to be careful of this woman. We don't know what she is capable of. By the paperwork I have received from California they don't feel like it's any foul play. Why would she come after you after all this time? Well I will look into a few more things before I determine if this is a cold case." I said standing to leave.

I shook Desire's hand and her husband's.

"Mr. Graham I am a huge fan of your music. Can I get a selfie with you?" I asked him.

He laughed an agreed to the selfie. I was gonna post it to my Instagram.

"She wants my husband." The sister n law said.

We all turned to her. She was sitting there looking spaced out. I knew she had been arrested for shooting her husband. If he decided to press charges she would be back in jail.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"She wants my husband. She use to date my husband when they were teenagers. I shot my husband because I found them in my house on my couch. She went to see him in the hospital. Please have an officer guard my husband." She said with tears falling.

"I will ma'am." I assured her.

I left the house feeling like this lady Keily was really the person I needed to be looking into.

Keily

"I want him down there." I told my cousin Danny's goons. They had taking Carlos from the hospital. Now all I needed to do was get that bitch Desire. I wasn't going to rest until that bitch was dead.

I tried to go to the police, but they are no help so I have to handle this with street justice.

"What the fuck do you even want him for Keily?" Danny asked me upset.

"He hurt me and I know he helped his sister do something to my husband." I said to him.

The fact that he tried to play me at the hospital only made me more furious. The fact that his wife was going to shoot me only made me seek revenge more.

I could be a very ruthless bitch. Carlos knows this very well, so from him to try an play me was dumb.

"You fucking up my shit! That's your problem you let emotions cloud your fucking judgement!" Danny yelled punching the wall.

I forgot the type of temper that he had. "If it was your girl you would do the same thing!" I retorted.

I wasn't going to let any of this bullshit slide. Disrespect was something that I could not and would not tolerate.

"I'm telling you now if this shit comes back on me I will fucking kill you family or not." He said going up the steps.

Danny must of forgot I'm not new to the fucking game. I know how this shit goes and sooner than later Desire would know too.

I was just gonna leave, but now blood is all I see. To think that I once loved this man with all my heart.

Body's were going to fall an there was no one or nothing that could stop me.

To Be Continued.....