Chapter 4

Desire

I woke up to find myself laying on the couch alone. I don't know how August left without me waking up.

I went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen to find my breakfast and a note.

Babygirl,

You were sleeping so well I didn't want to wake you. I made you breakfast. I went to the gym be home soon. Love you

                                      Aug

I just smiled cause he always did sweet shit like this.

He had cut up a bunch of fresh fruit and made me toast.

I decided to work from home today. I wanted to love on my man today.

I ate and cleaned up. I went in my home office. I called my assistant and told her to send everything to me at home.

Now I had to call Aubrey. I didn't want to but I wanted to check on my babies.

"Yeah." He said with an attitude.

"Did you take the kids to school?" I asked him nicely.

"Of course I did Des. I am picking them up too. I will bring them home at around eight." He said with a slight attitude.

"Aubrey we need to settle this and just move on. Sign the divorce papers." I said to him.

"You want a fucking divorce not me! You want to be out here fucking other people not me!" He yelled.

He had a lot of nerve to even play that game.

"You being a sneaky fucking cheat is what got me to this point. I loved you with my whole heart and you did nothing but fucking hurt me. So sign the fucking papers so I can move on." I said equally upset.

"Loved that is past. You don't love me no more?" He asked sounding hurt.

Here was the moment of Truth.

"I will always have love for you Aubrey because you are the father of my children. I am no longer in love with you. The man that I was in love with has been long gone a long time ago." I said.

I heard him breathing heavily.

"Fuck you bitch! If I can't have you than nobody can." He said hanging up.

That was the last straw. I called my lawyer and told her I was seeking full custody of my kids.

I was gonna force him to set me free just like he forced a bunch of shit on me.