Chapter 23

Unknown Woman

Shakeya had asked me to meet her, so I was on my way. I wanted to hear exactly what fucked up story this bitch had to tell me.

I knew all about her. She use to be a paid assassin for the man she is married to now. I heard she has this shoot now ask questions later type attitude.

I could care less about that. I would drop this bitch right where she stood with no hesitation.

I wasn't the type of chick that you wanted to play with. I have been through a lot. I wasn't afraid of Shakeya or any bitch like her.

When I met Matthew I was fresh off the boat from Trinidad. I barely spoke any English. My parents had finally sent for me and my brother, and I was happy to finally be in the land of the free.

I had just turned twenty-one and I was ready for what life had to offer in America.

I was on my way to work when I ran into him literally.

"Damn Ma! Slow down before you hurt yourself or somebody else." He said to me.

He was the finest man I had ever seen. He winked at me and kept going.

He smelled good. He had the white prettiest teeth ever. I knew I would have him.

I was smiling thinking of the memory when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Bitch you must be in thought cause I know ya ass ain't smiling like that over me." Shakeya said so cocky and full of confidence.

She was pregnant, so she had this amazing glow about her that you couldn't help but notice.

Shakeya

"Bitch why you here?" I asked this hoe.

Aubrey knew he had a thing for exotic bitches. This bitch was overly pretty.

"I wanna know what happened to my husband." She said with a slight accent.

"Bitch when did Aubrey become your husband?" I asked ready to smoke this bitch.

She just looked at me an laughed. She was laughing like she was watching a Kevin Hart stand up show.

"I would never touch Aubrey. Matthew is my husband. I know he came here to see Desire. I haven't heard from him in forever, so I am here to find out what the fuck is going on." She said.

On the inside I was screaming and yelling, but on the outside I was calm and cool.

"First off bitch don't nobody know where ya dum ass husband is. Secondly bitch who the fuck let's their husband go see another woman that he clearly was in love with." I asked full of attitude.

See I am trying to do this bitch a favor and not flip this table over shoot her in the head and leave. I am trying to handle this bitch like a lady.

The killer in me is itching to pull the trigger.

I heard a man clear his throat. I looked up to see Carlos. How the fuck did this nigga find me?

Ole girl turned around and gasped for air. Carlos just stared at her like he couldn't believe his eyes. This shit right here is about to get this bitch two bullets to the fucking head.

Boom this bitch bout two seconds from being dead if someone don't start talking.

Unknown Woman

I have heard a lot about Carlos, but I never knew that this was the Carlos that everyone was speaking about.

"How long have you been here?" He asked me.

Before I could answer I gun shot went off. It snapped both of us out of our trance.

"How the fuck do you know this bitch?" Shakeya asked him.

"This is your husband?" I asked looking back at him.

"Bitch don't get murdered! I am trying so hard not to kill you bitch!" She shouted.

What did Carlos see in a woman like her?

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"My husband is missing." I told him.

This situation has now turned into something else.