Chapter 5

August

I had went to handle some shit at the club. I was having a big party there tonight.

When I walked in the house there was rose petals everywhere and that song Dangerous by Meek Mills was blaring through the house.

"Baby girl where are you?" I asked looking all over for her.

When I got upstairs she was sitting in the middle of the bed naked with her legs gapped open with a bowl of fruit sitting there.

"Baby wus up. Come lay down let me cater to you." She said.

She got off the bed and stripped me down.

She led me to the bathroom where she had the tub full with bubbles and rose petals.

"Soak my king." She said.

I got in the tub. The water was nice an hot.

"Ma what is this all about?" I asked.

She just put her finger to my lips. "Let me spoil my king." She said.

Whatever was going on here I was loving it. She had Dangerous on repeat so I knew shit was about to go down.

I was laid back in the tub with my eyes closed when I felt her slid down on my dick.

She was riding me nice and slow. I gripped her ass cause I was loving this shit right now.

She wet and super tight. That pussy was hugging my dick like a glove.

"Damn Ma." was all I could say.

Desire was like it drug that I needed all the time. She had this vibe and this energy that I loved. I wanted her all the time. Hell I fucking craved her.

When she wasn't around she was constantly on my mind.

The way she smiles when she is excited. The way her eyes light up when she is with her kids. The grind and the hustle she has. Everything about her I love.

We both were on the verge of climaxing when we heard the door slam.

"Who the fuck is that!?" I asked lifting her up.

"Desire!" He yelled.

"It's Aubrey." She said getting out of the tub grabbing her robe.

This guy just don't know how to let go, but as a man being in love with the same woman he is I can understand it.