Check In

Hey book worms I apologise for not updating like I promised. I just been working so much I haven't had time to write.

I be tired but tonight I felt like updating for you guys hope that you guys enjoy the update.

I tried to make the chapters a little longer for you guys to enjoy.

So I want to give you guys a little update on what has been happening.

Her Beef is still being published. I just had to keep pushing back dates because of personal things and a few errors with the publishing company.

I plan on giving you guys a edited dope body of work.

The main male characters name will not be Aubrey anymore in the published version, but just know the greatness started here.

Everything that I am and everything that I am accomplishing started here with you guys and I love you guys so much for that.

You guys embraced my gift with pure love and I love you guys and no matter how many books I publish I will always write something up here just for my day one book worms.

Please continue to support comment message me I will reply. Tell me what y'all feeling about the story and where it is going. So many twist and turns. So many cliffhangers.

Who will it be Aubrey or August?

Well I will see y'all in a few more chapters.

Once again I love you guys and thank you for the support.

Yours Truly,

Keyz Doinwell