Chapter 9

Shakeya

I'm pregnant again and I am having a girl. This time my hormones have me angry. I be ready to pull the trigger every ten seconds.

I was out shopping when I heard some bitches saying they saw Carla the Senator's wife out with Drake.

I knew I had to talk with Desire who has been fucking me for awhile.

I wanted to beat that bitch ass a tear the whole damn store up but I kept my cool.

I was in the living room just relaxing. My doctor has told me to take it easy with this pregnancy. I have been having a few health issues with this little girl.

"Bae I'm bout to go to the store do you want something?" Carlos asked me.

"Just some grapes and peaches. Oh yeah and bring me two giant kit kats and some cookies n cream ice cream." I said.

He just laughed and him and CJ was out the door.

Carlos and I are in a good place. That bitch Alexandra went on about her business. Kima had her baby and it wasn't Aubrey's so she went back to Miami.

Raven is home with Biz and her soon doing good. She has been taking her meds and controlling her blackouts.

The only person acting s fool now is Desire.

Oh yeah Shad and Kelly are expecting a baby too.

I heard her come in the house.

"Key where are you!" She yelled.

"Bitch stop yelling! I'm in the living room!" I called out to her.

There was Desire standing there looking like I should slap some sense into her ass.

"Bitch where the fuck have you been? You just isolating yourself from your family now." I said with an attitude.

"Key I been working. Taking care of my kids. Trying to get Aubrey to sign these divorce papers. I just have a lot happening." She said.

"Bitch please you been sucking and fucking that damn August. Keep it real with me. I saw your ass on the blogs out here going on dates with this one and that one. Don't be no hoe bitch." I said.

She started laughing but I was serious.

This woman in front of me is not my sister or my best friend that I have known since she was sixteen.

"Shakeya is this why you called me to talk about what the blogs are saying?" She asked sarcastically.

"Bitch I called you cause I miss my sister. I miss my best friend who hasn't really been around lately."

I was trying to keep my cool cause I loved Desire to death but if she kept coming crazy I would slap fire from her ass.

"Awww Key I miss you too. You know Aubrey came to my house a few hours ago." She said.

"Speaking of Aubrey what are you guys gonna do? This can't keep dragging out like this." I said.

"Tell me about it." She said.

I know Desire better than most people. She is hiding something and I am going to get to the bottom of it.