Chapter 6

Aubrey

"Desire!" I yelled.

I walked in her crib to see rose petals and lit candles all over. I knew she was fucking that nigga August. I been calling her for the last hour to get no answer.

She was still my wife. I don't give a fuck how much she wants a damn divorce. She was mines.

I know I have fucked up, but I can't bare the thought of her fucking another nigga.

"Aubrey stop doing that! Don't just bust up in my house cause you have a key!" She yelled coming down the steps with a robe on.

I could tell she was fucking. She was riding that nigga at that.

"I been calling you for an fucking hour! Why the fuck you not answering? It could have been an issue with the kids. Shit I thought something fucking happened to you." I said upset.

She just looked at me and everything in me was hurt.

The fact that I was in love with this girl and she was with someone else it hurt me.

"Are the kids okay!?" She asked kind of panicked.

"They are fine. I am keeping them another night." I told her.

"We really need to talk Des. Like have a serious heart to heart."

"Ok can we do it tomorrow?" She asked.

I was about to say something when August came downstairs with sweats on and no shirt.

The anger and the jealousy just came to the surface.

"I don't want niggaz around my kids Des! Trying to fucking play daddy! I'm their father!"

"Where is that coming from?" She asked me.

I just walked out slamming the door behind me.

I wasn't gonna give her up without a fight. Shit we been through to much together to just walk away now.