Sneak Peek

"What the fuck do you mean he is missing. How does a man just fucking disappear from a hospital that has a gun shot to the chest!" Shakeya yelled.

I was trying my best to get her to calm down so that we could hear the doctor's and the police.

"We don't know how this could have happened ma'am." The young doctor said.

Next thing we knew Shakeya bitch slapped him. "Fuck you!" She yelled an stormed off.

I had called Detective Newman who was at my house no less than nine hours ago telling us he would have a guard watching his room.

We knew that it was Keily that took him. Come to think of it she was the last person at the hospital.

"Did they find him? Is he alive?" A hysterical Kelly asked.

"We don't know. Police are checking surveillance footage of the last few hours to see who came in." I told Kelly trying to calm her down.

This was so unreal. It took me back to the time Raven had kidnapped me. I was praying to God that he would watch over Carlos an keep him safe an alive until we found him.

"Where the hell is Shakeya?" Kelly asked.

"She slapped a doctor an stormed out of here." Aubrey said.

Only God knows what will happen from here. I pray the police find him before Shakeya does.

To Be Continued....