Check In

Well guys this book is finally about to come to an end. I know I was taking my time to finish it but I just had a lot going on. On another note you guys will be happy to know that I am writing  Her Beef 7: No More Games.

This will be the last and final book to the series. I know I know we hate for it to end but the good news is that I will be writing a book just about Shakeya giving you a little more about her life and her family.

Oh yeah and Danny is a character from my book Chyna Dolls so is Su'Lee and Su'Mae. I just intertwined them in to this story.

I will also be finishing my other book Dangerous Game and giving you the part two to that store as well.

I have a lot of other books that I have finished that are ready for you guys to read and I have two new books that I have started called Naked Hustle: The Diary Of A Stripper and the Chocolate Memiors.

I hope you guys will continue to support me on my writing journey and know that I appreciate all of the love and support. I couldn't ask for a better group of book worms.

As I go to the next level I hope you guys will purchase my books on Kindle and Google Play.

Even as I go to the next level I will always drop a story on here for you guys because this is where I started and without you guys I wouldn't have any of the opportunities I have now.

I thank you guys so much for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself. The love is real.

Til book 7 guys..

Yours Truly,

Keyz Doinwell