Chapter 3

August

I was upstairs laying in the bed just thinking about what the fuck I was really doing.

I am not trying to force Des to be with me. No matter how much I love her I refuse to let her play with my emotions.

She came in the room and laid in the bed.

When I didn't say anything she got on top of me.

"Bae I don't want to fight and I don't want us to let anything that happens with Aubrey affect what we are doing." She said.

It's like she keeps saying the same shit to me. She not even realizing that everything he does affects us.

"It affects everything that we do. I can't even be with you the way I want to be because of the shit you got happening with him." I told her.

She started kissing on me. This was what she did when she never wanted to talk.

I pushed her off me and sat up.

"What the fuck Aug!? I can't touch you now!?" She asked me.

"Stop trying to use your pussy to pacifier me. You fuck me when you don't wanna deal with the issue." I said getting up.

"I'm bout to go sleep on the couch." I said leaving the room.

Aubrey

The kids were sleep and I was just up. I was wondering what Des was doing.

I can't believe we been separated for a fucking year.

I cut off everybody. All I wanted was my fucking wife to bring her ass home. I wanted my fucking family back together.

I was in my feelings. I picked up my phone and called my wife.

Desire

I was just sitting in the bed trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

My phone started ringing and it was Aubrey. I didn't want to answer but it could have been something wrong with my kids.

"Yes Aubrey." I said.

"When are you going to come home?" He asked.

I wasn't in the mood for this shit right now.

"Aubrey if nothing is wrong with the kids don't call me. Sign those damn papers already." I said hanging up.

I went downstairs to find August sleep on the couch.

He was so damn fine. He treated me like a queen, yet I was giving him a hard time punishing him for Aubrey's bullshit.

I kissed his lips gently. His manhood stood up. I kissed him again. This time he opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you and I know I take shit out on you that isn't your fault. He just fucked up my trust." I said to him.

He pulled me on top of him and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep baby girl. I love you too." He said.

He held me tight in his arms an we fell to sleep together.

He was everything that I wanted Aubrey to be.

He was everything I needed in a man. He was what my heart yearned for.