Chapter 18

Shakeya

Desire's song was being played nonstop on the radio. London On The Track was even trying to do a video.

I know August was in his feelings about this song, so when he asked me to meet up to talk I wasn't against it.

Hell he was my friend too.

"Hey August." I said giving him a hug.

We had decided to meet up somewhere I could get some food.

"Hey Key you look beautiful as always. You glow so much when you are expecting." He said.

Shit I was suppose to be home in the bed. Not out having lunch.

"Thank you. What is on your mind? Why did you need to talk?" I asked him looking through the menu.

"I guess Desire chose Aubrey." He said.

See this was the conversation I was not trying to have, but okay.

"No Aug she didn't. She is just trying to figure it out. Look that song was old she was playing around in the studio and he is just now putting it out. Don't get in your feelings about some old shit." I told him.

He just looked at me for a second.

"Ok Key. I'm going to take your word for it." He said.

We ate and laughed. Then I said my goodbyes cause it was time for me to head home. My bed was calling me.

"Just talk to her And stop assuming things." I said as I walked out.

August

Key had a point. I shouldn't be out here jumping to conclusions. I just was in my feelings when it came to Desire.

She did something to me that I couldn't explain.

All I knew was that I loved her and I was willing to do anything for her. She was the one I was meant to be with.

I just feel like we met at the wrong time. I feel like we should have met a long time ago.

She just embodied everything that I every pictured my wife being.

They way that she loves her family and her children is everything to me. I hate to admit this, but even the way she loves Aubrey good or bad right, or wrong says a lot to me.

I called her but she didn't answer. I was about to call again when she called me.

"Hello."

"August I been calling you. Can we talk face to face?" She asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Ok. Come by my house around seven." She said.

I agreed than we hung up. I had six hours before I had to see her. I need to get my emotions in check and fast.