Chapter 28

Sasha

When Desire came from the back I pulled her to the side. "We need to talk right quick." I said to her. She was looking a little hesitant about talking to me, but than she came over to the side.

"Look Des I know we haven't always gotten along, but my sister loves you to death and if your family to her your family to me." I told her.

"Sasha I'm not trying to steal Shakeya from you and I don't want to fight with you every time I see you. I would really like for us to get a long too." She said.

I wasn't really mad at her I just felt like she was trying to take my place.

"Look I know and I do apologize for my actions earlier. Key told me y'all have a problem that y'all need to handle and I think I could be of some assistance." I told her.

I knew the type of shit they was into and I know a lot about the bodies they dropped, so I could help them handle this little Keily problem.

"Cool we can use all the help we can get with this one." Desire said.

We walked back over to everyone waiting for Carlos to come out.

Carlos

"So you gonna tell me how you know this bitch or not? Shakeya asked me. She was clearly mad about it but I know she wasn't gonna let it go until I told her.

"I use to fuck wit Keily back in the day when I use to go on trips to Trinidad with my father. We were young and thought what we had was love. Anyway she moved to the states and we lost touch." I told her.

She was looking at me like she didn't buy my story and yes I did down play it some.

Keily and I was in a whole relationship when she lived in Miami and she got pregnant but she lost the baby.

"Okay Carlos. If this bitch tries to fuck with you believe me when I tell you I am gonna kill her and than I am gonna kill you." Shakeya said.

I kissed her when the nurse brought the baby in. She was so gorgeous and she had my eyes.

I loved on my baby for a bit than I left letting them both get some rest. I went out to the waiting area to see my family was still here.

"We need to go talk about this problem we have." I said to everybody.

We all packed up to leave the hospital. We went straight to Aubrey and Desire's house.

I knew Keily and she wasn't just gonna let this go. If we didn't come up with something we would all be in the police station.