Chapter 19

August

I been on the edge since I talked to Desire. I couldn't wait to see her face. She made my heart skip beats an shit. It is crazy how a person can just make you feel so many emotions at one time.

Since the first day I met her I loved her. The energy and the vibe that she has means everything to me.

She is my whole heart in human form. Just the thought that she could possibly choose to stay with the nigga that brought her so much pain really fucks with me.

I was at my club going over some shit when she walked in.

She was a bad ass chick. She was sexy but yet classy.

"Can I speak to August?" She asked with an accent.

She had to be from the islands or something.

"I'm August. What can I help you with?" I asked her curious about this mystery woman in front of me.

She just stared at me for a moment and she licked her lips.

"Do you know how mi could reach Desire Graham?" She asked.

All types of red flags went up. Why the hell was she trying to reach Des?

"Look ma I don't know what you heard or who told you to come here, but I can't help you." I said standing up.

She looked me up and down. She smiled at me and left.

I had a bad feeling. I don't know where this girl came from or what the hell she wanted. I didn't know if I should tell Des or not.

I would hate for her to think I was trying to bring her any drama.

I knew who to call.

I hit her phone and it rang for a second. On the fourth ring she picked up.

"What now boy?" She asked with an attitude.

"Some chick just left my club is looking for Des." I said not trying to alarm her.

I heard a bunch of noise. I couldn't tell what was happening.

"I will be there in twenty minutes. Don't leave." She said than the line went dead.

I hope this shit don't go left. Maybe I shouldn't have called Shakeya.