Chapter 36

Desire

Shakeya shot Carlos in the chest. It was no where near his heart so I knew she wasn't trying to kill him. The neighbors heard the gun shot an called the police. I told OB to go bail her out while I was up here with my brother. What the fuck was he thinking having that bitch Keily at their house?

"It was touch an go for a second because he lost a lot of blood but he will be fine. He will be in the hospital for a week or two but after that you can take him home. He is heavily sedated so I feel it's best you all come back tomorrow to see him." The doctor said.

"I want to talk to Shakeya. I get it trust me I do but she could have killed my brother." Kelly said.

The look in her eyes told me she wanted to do more than just talk. I can't have my family trying to kill each other right now.

"Kelly you would have reacted the same way to so don't act like you wouldn't have." Lexi said.

"It doesn't fucking matter how I would have reacted that is my little brother in there fighting for his fucking life. She didn't have to shoot him in the chest." Kelly said.

I was sitting next to Aubrey just thinking about all the crazy shit my family has been through. Especially all the things that Aubrey and I have endured. There were times that I wanted to kill him myself.

Somehow we always seemed to find our way back to each other an in this moment it hit that I wanted to stay with my husband.

"Kelly just chill okay." I said to her finally rejoining the conversation.

She turned and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Did you forget that he is also your brother too?" She asked me.

Before I could say anything we heard the elevator's ding. Keily stepped of the first elevator. She was walking towards us.

When I looked past her I saw another person dressed in all black with a ski mask on. Instantly everything started moving in slow motion.

I saw the masked person pull two 357 magnums from behind her back they were aimed right at Keily instantly I knew it was Shakeya. She was going to kill that girl right here in the hospital.

I stepped in front of Keily because I didn't want my niece and nephew to be without their mother. I couldn't let her kill this girl in the hospital an end up in prison for the rest of her life.

"Stop an think about this." I said.

That caught everyone's attention. The nurse was about to pick up the phone to call security but I shook my head no so she put the phone back down.

"I know you are hurting right now. I know you feel betrayed, but don't do this right now. Don't leave your babies without a momma." I said to her trying to talk her down.

Meanwhile at Aubrey's house....

Sasha

I was watching the kids while everyone was at the hospital. I knew Key was upstairs taking a shower. I felt so bad for my big sister because I knew how deeply in love she was with Carlos.

Riggs had put my sister through so much pain. He beat her and he basically turned her cold. She loved him with all her might and I never thought she would have that again until she met Carlos.

The baby finally was sleeping so I laid her in the bassinet. All the other kids were sleeping too, so I went to check on Shakeya.

When I got upstairs to the room she was in the door was closed. I tapped on the door, but there was no answer. I knocked a little louder this time but still there was no answer. I turned the knob an just went in the room only to find it empty.

"Where the fuck did she go?" I asked myself out loud.

I heard the doorbell so I went back downstairs. I went to the door to find a chick that kind of favored Kim Kardashian standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked her looking her up an down.

"Is Desire or Shakeya here?" She asked.

"Who wants to know?" I asked with an attitude.

She looked at me a little crazy. I guess she could tell I was in defense mood.

"Raven." She said.

I remembered Key telling me about her.  I wonder why the hell she was her.

"Desire is at the hospital and I don't know where Shakeya is." I told her.

I told her which hospital and she took off. What the hell was going on? I wanted to pack up all the kids and head to the hospital but it was late an they were already sleeping. If anything happened they would let me know.

Back at the hospital...

Shakeya

Desire was trying her best to talk me down. All I saw was red. I didn't have not one rational thought going through my mind at that moment.

"Please let's just go an talk about this." Desire said to me with tears in her eyes.

I saw Kelly reach in her bag and she pulled her gun aiming at me. "As much as I love you like a sister I will put you down." She said to me.

In my mind I took that as she was siding with Keily so I was ready to lay anybody down that would try to protect her even Desire at this point.

"So you riding with the enemy now Kelly? I knew you was a ruthless bitch. If you could kill your own parents with no remorse I know it's nothing for you to get at me. Bitch I done everything in this life I ever wanted so if it's time for me to meet my maker bitch I'm ready, but you better believe me I'm taking you an that bitch with me. So make your move cause I'm ready." I said cocking both of my guns.

I knew one day it would come to this but I never thought it would be a bitch I called family.

Aubrey came an stood right in front of me.

"Key we been through so much together. All the times that I have fucked up an you have cursed me out, but you still loved me like a brother. Do you remember the last conversation we had at Shad's wedding?" He asked me.

I felt the tears rolling down my face. I shook my head yes.

"You told me no matter how much you loved me if I got Des back again an I hurt her that you would go to the end of the world to find me cause you love her more remember." He said.

"Key on my kids I will do everything in my power to help you make this right. Your babies need you and my babies need their auntie, so put the guns down an we can take care of this another day. All of this shit is not worth it an it's my fault for allowing my shit to come in our lives. It all comes back to me hurting Des that is why this shit is happening now. It's all karma that stems from my actions. I won't  let you throw your life away, so if you gotta shoot shoot me." He said.

My heart was hurting an I was torn. Aubrey just hugged me tightly an I just broke down. I cried from my soul. I went down to the floor and so did Aubrey he just sat there an rocked me as I cried my hurt out.

I cried for everything that has ever hurt me. I cried for my father who can't stand me. I cried for my two babies I lost because of Riggs. I cried for my babies now that I could have left. I cried for my husband. Even through the hurt I still loved him with all my heart.

"I promise you we will handle this bitch just not right now." Aubrey whispered in my ear.

He took the mask off my head and Desire to it along with my guns an threw them in her purse.

Kelly still had her gun pointed at me. I knew she was mad I shot her brother.

Whatever happens next I'm ready cause I ain't never been no scared bitch an I won't start being one now.