Chapter 15

August

It took balls for me to show up at this man's house. Desire had her location on that's how I knew where she was.

She sure didn't look happy to see me. I knew I was fucked up for just walking out on her, but I was upset and frustrated too.

"Hey girl's. How are you doing?" I asked them.

"Good Augie!" They said.

That was their nickname for me Augie. I loved it cause they gave it to me.

Desire was just staring at me like why are you here.

"Desire can we talk for a moment?" I asked her.

"No we can't. I am having lunch with my family." She said.

Imani frowned at her. "Mommy don't be mean to Augie." She said.

That warmed my heart. These girls really loved me.

Desire got up and walked me into the living room.

We went outside. "Why would you show up here?" She asked clearly upset.

" Well we I got home you were not there. My alert went off and I got your location so I showed up. Did you fuck him?" I asked not really sure if I could handle the answer.

"What? Where the hell did that come from? For your information no I didn't. I just missed my babies. What gives you the right to ask that after you walked out on me." Des said annoyed.

I loved her, but I also was a very jealous nigga.

"Damn Des I have a right to be frustrated and I have a right to walk away to think. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time." I said.

Her face softened.

"Your right. You have that right. I am torn August. If your willing to be patient and let me figure this out. I need time." She said.

Time. What was the time for? Was the time to figure out that she didn't want me?

"Ok I will give you time. Just don't let to much time pass us by." I said walking off.

I would never let anyone play me like a sucker ass nigga no matter if  it was the woman of my dreams.