Chapter 35

Shakeya

I had got all the information I needed about the whereabouts of this bitch Keily. Every time I think about the situation my blood boils. Why on earth would he fuck wit that bitch in our home?

I wanted to stake the bitches house out and her neighborhood just so I could know the plan of action I needed to take.

The area was pretty quiet not to busy and not a lot of movement at night. She doesn't seem to have people visiting like that.

I was just sitting there watching her building and my mind began to race. I started thing about all the times I caught Riggs cheating on me.

Flashback

I was so tired from running around all day handling business. All I wanted to do was get in my bed an sleep. I had been out of town for almost a month.

I had been calling Riggs all day to see where the hell he was, but as usual I got no answer. I figured he was out getting money, but shit he could have at least picked up the phone.

I hand just pulled up to our house on Remsen Ave. The block was still pretty live for the most part.

When I got out of the car I saw Slim he was one of Riggs runners. I started to ask him had he saw him, but he was in the middle of talking to this little Spanish chick that looked like Selena.

When I got to the door I could her music. "This nigga here but didn't answer his phone." I said out loud to myself.

As I put the key in the door I could hear a female giggling. Who the fuck was in my house?

I instantly pulled my gun out of my bag an took the safety off. If this nigga had some bitch in my house all hell was about to break loose.

I put the key in the door and opened it slowly not to alert them to my presence. When I got in the door I peeked into the livingroom to see thing bitch sucking my man's  dick.

I tiptoed slowly up behind her and put the gun to the back of her head.

"Bitch you got five seconds before I spatter your brains all over this nigga." I said.

Riggs popped his head up and yelled because the bitch had accidentally bit his dick.

"Key what the fuck are you doing?" He asked.

I looked at that nigga like he had just lost his mind. Without even thinking I shot the nigga in the leg. As he yelled in pain the girl tried to scramble to her feet to leave, but I hit her in the head with the butt of the gun.

Back to present time...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Keily coming out the building heading to her car. Where the fuck was this bitch going this time of night?

I took this as a sign that I was meant to end the bitch. When she pulled off so did I. This bitch was going to learn about me. I'm not the type to let disrespect just slid, so please believe this bitch was going to die.

Everytime I think this are heading in the right direction a bitch wanna show up an show out. Why can't shit be normal for once.

As I was tailing her my phone rang. I looked at it only to see it was Des. I sent her ass straight to voicemail cause I don't give two fucks about Carlos right now.

On the strength of my children was the only reason I didn't put a bullet in that niggaz skull.

The way I feel right now I am ready to go to the hospital and finish the job.

When I realized where I had followed her too I knew I was about to send both of them to meet their maker.

We just pulled up at the hospital. She was going to see Carlos. I am going to kill the both of them right now.

My sister an Des will look after my babies if I go to jail.