Check In

Hey hey hey my book worms. I know I been taking my sweet time updating, but that's only because I have a lot going on business wise. So as am I finishing this book it dawned on me that I can not squeeze everything in. So with that being said Her Beef will be going to a book 7.

I know I know. Book 7 will be the last an final installment to this series, but that won't be the end for the characters. I will be writing a book about Shakeya's life before she met Desire. It's gonna be called Life of A Killer.

I will also be finishing The Real Her which is the story of Aubrey and Dawn.

I just want to once again thank you guys for coming on this journey with me and I have so many more books in store for you guys, but they will be released on Amazon Kindle.

What I will be doing for my book worms is releasing the first five chapters of each book I drop on here but in order for you to finish them you will have to go on Kindle.

I appreciate all the love that you guys give me cause without the support I wouldn't be going to the next level, you guys keep me humble and ever so grateful.

There are two more chapter's left in this book. I will be posting them today. I will also be trying to give you at least the first five to Her Beef 7: Better Days.

I love you guys. Please keep supporting cause the movement has only just begun.

Yours Truly,

Keyz Doinwell