Chapter 27

Keily

I wasn't about to stay up here at this hospital so I left. When I got outside I saw the bitch Desire with her husband.

"Where is my husband Matthew?" I asked her.

She looked at me like I was crazy. She knew damn well where he was I could tell by the look on her face.

"Matthew! Bitch I haven't seen him since I left California last year. Bitch so you are barking up the wrong tree." She said.

I wasn't about to just let this go that easy. I know this bitch knew what happened to my husband.

"This is far from over." I said walking off.

I wanted answer and this bitch was gonna give them to me one way or the other.

Desire

Where the fuck did this bitch come from? How the fuck did she know Carlos?

"She gonna be a problem." Aubrey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I know. We have to worry about Shakeya first than we can handle that when we get a chance." I said to him as we went back inside.

When we got back upstairs Carlos told us that Shakeya was stable and the baby was too. I let out a sigh of relief cause for now the worst part was over.

"When can we see her?" I asked him.

"Her parents are back there now so they are gonna let us go in two at a time. You can go back there with me after Sasha and Jamal." He said.

I was happy Key was okay. I wasn't happy Sasha had her ass here trying to act all tough.

Sasha kept giving me dirty looks. I was trying to keep the piece but she was really pushing it.

Lexi, Shad, and Kelly finally got here and we gave them the news. I hadn't really talked to him since I walked out of Shakeya's house that day, but I was happy to see my brother.

"Can we talk real quick?" I asked him.

We walked down near the elevators so that no one could hear our conversation.

"You know that Matthew's wife is here?" I asked him. He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

"Wife? This muthafucka was married? What does she want?" He asked me.

"She asked me if I knew where her husband was. I told her I haven't seen him since I was in Cali last year. She is not gonna stop til she finds out something." I told him worried.

"Shit." He said.

"This could be a fucking problem we don't need at this time. Look after we all go see Key we need to get together and come up with some kind of plan. Make sure everybody has the same fucking story." He said and i totally agreed.

"We can meet at the house. I been there with Aubrey and the kids." I said.

Shad just looked at me for a second and I just smiled and punched him in the arm. "It's not like that." I said.

He just looked at me and laughed. "If you say so."

We went back over with everybody else. Sasha and Jamal just went to the back. Shakeya's mom and dad went home to get some rest.

"Sorry I just got the news." Lovely said coming in with her husband.

One thing I could say about my family is no matter what happens we all stick together.

My dad and Jewel came up a little after Lovely. I finally got to meet my baby sister. She was so cute and she looked just like Jewel.

Sasha and Jamal came out and told us Shakeya wanted me and Carlos.

We went to the back and she was sitting up like she didn't just have us scared.

"So what the hell are we going to do about that Keily bitch? And how the hell do you know her?" She asked with attitude.

Carlos and I looked at each other and laughed. Shakeya was looking at the both of us with her face screwed up.

"I don't see shit funny at all period. Ya'll lucky I can't get up out this bed right now." She threatened.

"We are gonna meet up later to talk about it." I said.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked her.

"My blood pressure was high as hell and I was dehydrated. My daughter was just ready to come in the world." She said rolling her eyes at Carlos.

I stayed for a little longer but I knew her and Carlos needed to talk.

As I was leaving the room I heard Shakeya say "So do you want to tell me how you know this bitch or what?"

I knew shit was gonna got left before it was ever right.