Chapter 26

Sasha

My brother had hit me soon as I touched down telling me my sister was in the fucking hospital. I know Shakeya and I don't always see eye to eye, but she is still my sister. I am her real sister, meaning we got the same momma and daddy.

Everyone says I look like the bartender Star Brim and I guess I do a little but you know I'm flyer than her. I was in California in prison. I just maxed out with no parole or any other restrictions.

"Where the fuck is my sister Desire?" I asked that bitch.

I didn't have beef with Desire but I didn't like that hoe either. She was always in some fucking mess that my sister always ended up getting dragged in trying to protect this weak ass hoe.

"She is in the back Sasha. They working on her." My mom said.

Desire and I had a stare down for a second before I turned away from her.

"What happened to her mommy? Is her baby ok?" I asked my mom worried about my sister.

"We don't know yet Sasha. We are waiting to hear from the doctor's." She said drying her tears.

I turned back to Desire who looked like she was so fucking hurt. I walked right up to her.

"Bitch if my sister doesn't make it you gonna be in the ground right next to her." I said.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Carlos said stepping between us.

"It's not her fault this happened." He said.

"I don't give a fuck! My sister always running to this bitches rescue. You betta pray that my sister and her baby is okay!" I said to her not backing down.

Desire

Sasha had her fucking nerve coming in her making threats like she even rocked wit Key on that level. Sasha has always been jealous of the relationship that Key and I have had.

"Sasha what you not gonna do is threaten me like you scare me cause you don't. Secondly bitch that is just as much as my sister as she is yours." I fired back.

Sasha didn't like me for whatever reason, but I could give two fucks about this bitch and her threats.

"Des don't fucking try me bitch! You know I am all the way wit the shits so don't play ya self!" Sasha said.

I just laughed at this silly ass bitch. "Girl take that shit somewhere." I said.

"Stop it right now! Both of you are to grown and we don't need this right now." Shakeya's mom said.

I respected her so I just went outside for a few. Aubrey came out there too.

"Sasha is so lucky right now." I said trying to calm my temper.

"Bae let that go. Shakeya needs all of us to be strong for her not fighting." Aubrey said.

He was right. I loved Key to death so I was gonna chill, but if Sasha got in my face again it was on.