Chapter 21

Aubrey

I have to admit that things have actually been going good between Desire and I. The song she dropped has been getting played everywhere and I love it. I want her to drop something else but she not really trying too.

"You really never considered being an artist?" I asked her as we watched the kids playing in the den.

"No I haven't. London and I have been friends for years. I got in the booth just playing around. I never thought about doing a demo let alone an album." She said.

We were in a good place right now. I had to tell Carla to chill cause I was really trying to fix shit with my wife.

I don't even let my boys bring females to the studio no more.

"Well I think that you should do it. You sound amazing and you look amazing so you lit. I will sign you to OVO Sound if you want." I said getting up.

"Thank you but no Aubrey. I have a lot happening already." She said.

I felt like if I revisited this idea later she would do it.

"I need to get Chris on a track. I have to admit the boy is a modern day MJ." I said.

"I am happy both of you are pass that silly ass beef. Chris has been my boy forever. I think that now that you are a father you see the growth in him. Fatherhood changed the both of you guys." Des said.

I have to thank my daughter for telling me I was bad to her mother to understand that I never want that for my girls.

I was enjoying my family and the good energy that was surrounding my marriage. I didn't have a clue about the drama and the hell that was coming my way.