Chapter 33

Keily

Some how Carlos got my number and asked me to stop by his house to talk. At first I didn't think that it was a good idea for me to do that, but he reassured me that everything was fine.

All I wanted was to know if my husband was dead or alive. If he was dead I wanted to be able to mourn him properly. If he was alive all I wanted to do was find him so that we could move on with our lives.

I didn't want to be apart of these people's lives anymore than I needed to be.

I pulled up to this beautiful home in North Hampton. I have to admit Carlos has always had good taste. He was always very extravagant so I know he picked this home.

As I got closer to the door I started feeling nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach. Why was I still feeling this way about this man after all these years.

I rang the doorbell an just stood there not really knowing what to expect.

Carlos

I opened the door and there she stood. She looked so beautiful with her natural face no makeup. Her skin was flawless she had no blemishes. She smelled like shea butter.

"Well are you going to let me in or not?" She asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Damn my bad come in." I said stepping to the side allowing her entrance.

Her walk was mean and after these years she still had a bad ass body.

"Soo why did you ask me too come here?" She asked curiously.

I sat down next her getting intoxicated by her scent.

"Look I know you have no reason to believe me, but my sister honestly doesn't know where your husband is. None of us do and I would hope you wouldn't cause any problems." I said to her.

"Carlos I know that is your sister, but my husband left me instructions to follow and I am going to follow them." She said.

I just did what I felt in my heart. I pulled her in closely and kissed her passionately.

I felt a little hesitation on her part for a second but than I felt her tongue go in my mouth.

I felt her hands go up my shirt an caress my back. I laid her down an laid on top of her. I pulled her dress up revealing she had no panties on to cover up her naked pussy that was soak and wet.

I slid two fingers inside of her causing her to gasp. I finger fucked her as I kissed her deeply.

She started grinding her hips to the rhyme I was making with my finger's. I was getting so lost an caught up in the moment that I never heard the front door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!" She yelled. We both jumped and before I knew it gun shots rang out.

I hit the floor and the next thing I knew everything went black.