Chapter 1

Desire

I was in my office going over some new designs for my fall winter collection we were putting out.

I have been so busy working and being a mom that I have really been out of touch with my family.

Lexi, Shad, and myself were getting together tonight for dinner.

Carlos said him and Shakeya would be running a little late but they would be there.

"Mrs. Graham you have a call on line one." My receptionist said.

"Can you let whoever it is know I will call them back."

"It's your husband an he said it's important." She said.

Aubrey has been trying to be an asshole, but I wasn't going to let him get me upset.

"Hello."

"I can't get the kids from school. I am in a studio session so I will come get them from your house later." He said.

I looked at my watch and the girls get out in less than twenty minutes.

"Really Aubrey you couldn't have told me sooner! I work too you know." I said hanging up before he could respond.

I put my work away grabbed my purse and keys and headed out to get my babies.

"Kim I am heading out for the night. Forward all important calls to my cell." I said as I rushed out.

Aubrey was so inconsiderate. He was really being a jerk since I didn't want to stay his wife.

Aubrey

What Desire didn't know was that I was actually already on my way to get the kids.

I just wanted to see her and these days the only way I could do that was if it was something with the kids.

She barely ever wants to to talk to me about us and I still wasn't happy about her having August around my damn kids.

Chris keeps trying to tell me he cool people's but I ain't feeling that nigga trying to take my place.

I pulled up to the school and went and got my girls and my son.

My son was in the daycare and my girls were in first grade.

As I was walking out with the kids Desire was walking up.

"You gotta be kidding me Aubrey. Why do you keep doing this to me?" She asked.

"When you stop all this stupid divorce shit and come home I will stop this." I said walking past her putting my kids in the car.

"You need to stop being so difficult and bring your ass home." I said getting in the car.

She was about to say something, but I shut my door and pulled off.

She would be home soon.