Check In

Hey book worms just letting you guys know I will be updating soon. I just been doing a lot with book one getting it ready to be released on Google books, Amazon, and Kindle.

I was going to end this book at book six but because of the new twist I have cooked up in my head I am going to go head and make it a book seven.

Now in my mind I know what I plan on doing but I want to hear from my book worms.

With everything that has happened who do you guys feel Desire should be with. Is it Aubrey or is it August or how would you feel about a new guy coming in?

I am also trying to finish Dangerous Game because a lot of you guys have been asking me to finish that.

I have a lot of things in store for the Her Beef series I just been keeping them under wraps until everything is finalized. I know that my book worms old and new will support.

Would you guys watch Her Beef if it was a Netflix series?

Well I will check in with you guys in a few more chapters. Let me know what you guys think and I do read your comments and messages.

Thank you for the love and the support you guys are appreciated. I share your comments on my Instagram and Facebook.

Til next time guys.....

Yours Truly

Keyz Doinwell