02

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐀
when life knocks you down, stand the fuck up and say, you hit like a bitch

OPHELIA was walking the streets of Arizona, her mind reeling with thoughts on how to ruin Elena Gilbert's life even more than it already was

OPHELIA was walking the streets of Arizona, her mind reeling with thoughts on how to ruin Elena Gilbert's life even more than it already was. See, it's been a few days since Kol's death, and Ophelia had gotten a call from Klaus who said that Jeremy Gilbert is dead. Of course, Ophelia reveled in the thought of her brothers killer being dead, but she was also angry that she wasn't the one who killed him. But, at least the dopplebitch known as Elena was still alive, so, atleast Ophelia had something to look forward to.

She wants to make Elena suffer to the point where she is begging for herself to be killed. She wants to watch Elena's life crumble right underneath her. She wants to see Elena's soul turn to ash. She wants to see the life leave her eyes. She wants to see Mystic Falls burn.

But, of course, she has to wait. Elena had turned off her humanity which makes Ophelia's plan be put in motion. You see, when Elena turns on her emotions, she will be completely devastated. Everyone knows that when vampires turn their humanity off, it's easier to kill people, which Elena, no doubt, will do.

Ophelia smirks, already seeing how broken Elena will be once the Salvawhores somehow get her to turn her humanity off. But, until then, Ophelia is on vacation.

That was until she heard a girl scream. She sighed and was about to keep walking, but something stopped her. She turned around and watched a small girl, maybe about sixteen, punch a guy in the face.

"Don't touch me," the girl spat, pushing her brown hair behind her, out of her view. She even gave a kick to his shin, her eyes wide. Instead of staying down, the guy who attacked her, stood up and pushed her so hard against the wall that she hit her head. She fell to the ground, her head bleeding.

Ophelia sniffed the air, smelling the girls blood. It was sweet, alright, but that is not the reason why she helped the girl. The reason why she helped the girl was because the girl reminded her of herself. Look innocent on the outside but be the serpent underneath.

"Hey!" Ophelia shouted, gaining the guys attention as he stood over the hurt girl. "Get the hell away from her, you bloody pig!"

"You want some, too, bitch?" The guy questioned and tried to take a strike at Ophelia but she grabbed his hand, bent it backwards, and pushed him backwards harshly. She grabbed his head and bit into his neck, sucking the life out of him. When she sucked the last drop of blood from him, she dropped his lifeless body and turned to the girl who looked up at her with wide doe like eyes.

"Who...who are you?" She questioned, staggering a little as she pushed herself to stand up.

Ophelia wiped the blood from her lips, looking down at the girl. "I think the question should be, "what are you?" but, other than that, I am Ophelia and a vampire. I think I deserve a thank you since I just saved your life. Now, who are you?"

The girl sent a small smile to Ophelia. Instead of being afraid, she was very grateful and she didn't seem to be afraid of the vampire who stood in front of her. "My name is Isabella but everyone calls me Bella."

"Hmm." Ophelia hummed. "You don't seem very afraid of me," She stated, tilting her head.

"How can I be afraid of the person who just saved my life?" Bella questioned, tilting her head. Usually she was a very shy girl, but when she was attacked by the guy, something in her snapped.

"I like you," Ophelia stated and then looked over the wound on Bella'a head and the small scrap that was on her chin. "Here." She bit into her wrist and held it out to Bella who scrunched up her face. "It'll help heal you." At that, Bella hesitantly took Ophelia's wrist and sucked on her blood.

Bella pulled back and sent a small smile to the original vampire. "Thank you."

Ophelia smiled, too. "You're welcome."