46

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him grey

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him grey

OPHELIA AND REBEKAH stayed up all night until the Winchester's woke up with loud gasps. The sisters quickly ran towards their boyfriends, and helped them sit up.

"How do you feel? Are you alright?" Ophelia quickly asked, rubbing Dean's back, and handing him a cup of water.

After Dean chugged down the water, he glanced over at his brother, raising a brow. "Do you feel what I feel?"

Sam nodded and smiled up at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. "I feel... like the weight off of my shoulders are gone. I can smell and hear better." He tilted his head as he placed his hand on her cheek, caressing her cheek bone with his thumb. "I can hear your heart beating rapidly."

Rebekah chuckled and pulled him into a kiss. "I was so worried that I was going to lose you."

"You would never," he told her before pulling her into a long and meaningful kiss.

"I love you," Ophelia said to Dean before she also pulled him into a kiss, and then sat down into his lap; running her fingers through his hair. "You want to go somewhere quiet?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Hell yes!" He picked her up and carried her out of the living room, and up the stairs to the room where he and Sam had been staying in. He ended up tripping on the last step which had Ophelia giggling.

IT WAS A few hours later and Charlie was on his way over to meet Renesmee and Rebekah. Bella was more nervous than the others seeing as Renesmee was her child.

"It's going to be okay, Bella," Ophelia told her sister while she held Renesmee in her arms. The little girl was bouncing and giggling in her arms, her big brown eyes wide in wonderment. "He, for some reason, decided to still care for me even though i've lied to him for the past few years. I mean, at least we aren't lying to him anymore and he knows about Renesmee."

Bella took in a deep breath and nodded, but then froze as they heard Charlie pull up to the house in his sheriff vehicle. "He's here."

Ophelia stood up with Renesmee in her arms before turning to Rebekah, Sam, Dean, and Seth with a smile on her face. "He'll like you too, Bexs."

"Of course he will," the blonde smirked, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, "Everyone likes me."

Ophelia rolled her eyes and then turned around as Charlie entered the room after Edward. She smiled and bounced Renesmee in her arms which drew Charlie's attention to the child in her arms. "Hey... dad."

"Here, hand me Nessie," Bella whispered and gently grabbed her baby from Ophelia's hand before turning to their father. "This is Renesmee, mine and Edward's daughter."

Charlie looked over the three of them before slowly approaching towards Bella and Renesmee. He reached out his hand and allowed the baby to grab ahold of it. He laughed a little and smiled brightly at Bella. "She has your eyes and smile."

"Thank you for not being angry," Bella said softly after a second of silence. She bounced Renesmee slightly in her arms and glanced over at Ophelia who was giving her an encouraging look. "You are way more amazing than I ever thought."

Charlie fake gasped and reeled back with a mock expression in his face. "Are you saying that you thought I was boring?" He then laughed as Ophelia giggled. He smiled and ran his hand over Bella's hair. "All I want is for you to be happy, for both you and Ophelia to be happy. That's all I ever wanted from you both in life, even if you're vampires now." He then glanced around the room, his eyes landing on Rebekah who smiled at him. "Speaking of... you must be Rebekah, right?"

Rebekah smiled and pulled Charlie into a hug. "I am so happy that you took my baby sister into a family who cares about her no matter what." She pulled back and laughed at his surprised face. "It's nice to finally meet you, Charlie Swan."

Charlie chuckled and smiled at her. "It's nice to meet my daughters family." He paused and shook his head, glancing at Ophelia who grinned at him. "That's weird to say."

"Well, get used to that, old man," Ophelia teased before she walked over to him, and pulled him into a hug. "So, Esme is currently cooking some food for us seeing as you'll be staying for a little while. But, before she is finished, is there any questions you want to ask?"

"Oh, I have plenty. But first..." He trialed off, swiftly turning to Dean who was eating a pie that Esme had baked for him. "Are you treating my daughter with respect, Winchester?"

Dean chocked on the pie and then quickly nodded his head. "Oh, yeahs definitely, sir," he spoke with a mouth full of food which had all the girls grimacing.

Charlie nodded with narrowed eyes before turning to Renesmee. "Can I hold her?"

"Of course, dad," Bella said as she handed her baby to Charlie who started making weird faces and noises which had Renesmee giggling.

"See..." Ophelia trialed off as she laid her arm over Bella's shoulder. "I told you everything was going to be alright."