22

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
i wanna do bad things to you

OPHELIA WAS walking aimlessly through the woods with no destination in mind, just trying to get all her thoughts and feelings into one box

OPHELIA WAS walking aimlessly through the woods with no destination in mind, just trying to get all her thoughts and feelings into one box. One part of her kept thinking about Jasper, and the other one kept thinking about Dean who she hasn't seen since the interrogation.

Suddenly, a gust of wind hit her in the face and she turned around just in time to see red hair before she went flying in the air.

Groaning loudly as she slammed into a tree, she jumped up quickly to face Victoria. The red-headed bitch who was with James, the guy who tried to kill Bella.

"Hello, bitch," Victoria spat out in anger, her red eyes narrowed in anger. "I have been waiting for this moment."

Ophelia smirked and tilted her neck. "You don't have to wait any longer." She held out her arms on each side of her at a 'come at me' stance that all Mikaelson's seem to do. "Try your best."

Victoria ran at her in vampire speed and Ophelia stepped to the side, whirled around, yanked her hair, and flung her into the air. The red-headed bitch flipped in the air and came down on her feet, sliding back. But, before she could fully balance, Ophelia was in front of her, and punched her so hard that he ended up flying backwards into a tree, cracking it.

Ophelia sped towards the Cold One, grabbed her by her hair and started going around in a circle kinda like Miss Trunchbull did with the girl with pigtails. It would've been a funny sight to see for on-goers. And then Ophelia flung Victoria into a tree which cracked and fell over from the impact.

Suddenly, surprising her, Victoria was gone in a blink of an eye, and she spun around just as a fist came crashing into her beautiful face. She grunted and moved back maybe two inches. It surprised Victoria to no end, and that was what gave Ophelia the advantage as she gripped the side of her neck, and brought her knee up to her nose, cracking it.

The red-headed bitch stumbled backwards and met her ablaze eyes with wide ones. She smirked before kicking her knee so hard that it made a loud 'pop' noise that echoed through the woods.

"I'm just having fun at this point," Ophelia repeated the words she had said to James all those weeks ago. "I said that to your boyfriend before he was killed. Oh, what a fun fight he was. I was kinda sad that it only lasted a few minutes. But, I mean, he was kinda we—" She smirked as Victoria let out a growl and sped towards her. Thinking quickly, Ophelia jumped over her, did a flip, grabbed her by the head, and once she landed on her feet, she flung Victoria over her and into the air.

Victoria was quick to kick herself off of a tree and jumped onto Ophelia, making them both go skidding backwards.

Victoria quickly reacted to Ophelia's surprise, bent her arm, and flung her into a tree which made a loud cracking noise that filled the silence.

Ophelia groaned and looked down to see wood pointing out of her stomach. She groaned as she stood up, yanking the branch from her stomach, and threw it to the ground.

Victoria's eyes widened as she saw the wound heal in less than a second before Ophelia was speeding towards her.

Growling and barking was then heard, and she was quick to run away before the shapeshifters showed up.

The wolves had stopped once they saw Ophelia who had her shirt covered in blood. She glared at them. "Thanks for the assistance, mutts," she sarcastically said before zooming after Victoria who had jumped a cliff and into the water.

Ophelia grumbled under her breath in discomfort and then jumped off the cliff, head first. Once she hit the water, she opened her eyes and started looking around for the red head who seemed to have just disappeared. And that's when she could taste blood in her mouth. Bella's blood.

Her eyes widened and she swan around in a circle, trying to find her sister. And once she spotted the human brunette, she saw Bella sinking to the bottom, a wound on the back of her head.

Ophelia was quick to swim towards her sister and use her speed to get them both out of the water, and onto the beach.

"You stupid, stupid girl," Ophelia muttered under her breath and started doing CPR. And once Bella gasped awake, water spilling from her mouth, Ophelia slapped her on the arm. "What am I going to do with you?" She rolled her brown eyes before mumbling, "Come here." She bit into her wrist and fed her blood, and sighed in relief once the wound on her head healed. "I love you, even though you're dumbass."

Bella chuckled and hugged Ophelia. "For your information, I wasn't going to jump. And then a loud noise startled me so bad that I tripped, and fell off the cliff. That's how I hit my head." Her eyes then widened. "I saw Victoria before I passed out."

Ophelia sighed and nodded. "Yeah. I was fighting her, but she got away because of those damn mutts."

Bella grabbed her hand. "We'll find her."

AS BELLA AND OPHELIA walked in the house after hours of Ophelia screaming at her for being stupid, they were surprised to see Alice just standing there.

Ophelia's eyes narrowed harshly. "What the fuck is this all about?"

"Bella!" Alice gasped out, her eyes wide as she looked between the twins. "Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?" 

"What?" Bella asked, confused. 

"I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff. Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? I mean, what about Char—"

"Oh, shut the hell up," Ophelia spat, no longer able to hold her anger or resentment. "You have no right to come back in here and ask all these dumb questions. Do you have any idea how Edward made Bella feel? He left her all alone in the woods when it was below freezing!" She shouted, her eyes ablaze. "He broke her heart and left her to die. She would've died if it wasn't for me! Do you have any idea on what she has been through?! She not only lost her first love, but her friends!" If she was a werewolf, she would've shifted and killed her right then and there. "I mean, is there anything stopping me from killing you right now?"

Just then, the shrill ringing of the phone interrupted their conversation, and in a burst of anger, Ophelia answered the phone, "Charlie is not here right now! He's making funeral arrangements!" She then slammed the phone down on its charger so hard that it shattered.

Alice turned to Ophelia with wide eyes, panicking. "That was Edward!" She exclaimed. "He thinks you're dead, Bella. Rosalie told him why I came here," she explained, "He's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too." 

Ophelia paused, rolled her eyes, and said, "Of course he would."