15

𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐁𝐈
i read the rules before i break them

OPHELIA WAS currently crying in her room, wrapped up in a hug by Bella

OPHELIA WAS currently crying in her room, wrapped up in a hug by Bella. The original vampire had come home covered in blood and tears, and Bella had saw the damage that was done. Thank god Charlie was sleeping or things would've went bad real quick.

Bella had comforted the blood covered raven-haired girl, and made her take a shower. After Ophelia was out and clean, Bella had comforted her and told her everything was going to be okay. They'll get through this together like they always do.

Bella had never seen her like this before, other than that one time when she told her about Kol being killed right in front of her. But, this time, it was different. Ophelia had opened her heart up to Jasper and began to feel something deep for him. It wasn't love, but it was stronger than like. And he had left without even a glance in her direction, and that was the thing that broke her. He obviously didn't care enough about her to even leave a note.

"You'll find someone who will love you for who you are, Ophelia," mumbled Bella into the Original's hair. "You're a beautiful and intelligent person who is also fucking badass."

Ophelia sniffled and then sat up straighter, staring off into the room, no expression on her face. "I am not worth loving," she muttered. "I'm everything my parents made me. They wanted me to be the monster in everyone's story, and maybe that's what I should be." She scoffed. "When your family and everyone else decides that you're an irredeemable piece of trash, well... I guess the best thing to do is prove them right... right?"

"No!" Bella exclaimed harshly which made the Original turn to her with wide eyes. "No, it's best to prove the complete opposite of that." She stood up from the raven-haired girls bed, and made her way to her closet. "You're going to get out of those nasty Cheeto covered sweatpants, and get changed into something much more like Ophelia Mikaelson, the powerful and badass Original vampire. So, come on!" She exclaimed.

Ophelia rose an eyebrow at the human before smiling. "This is why I love you, Bella." She stood up from her bed and approached the human. "You always remind me who I am and that I should not be defined by the things that I have done." She took in a breath and swallowed thickly. "I don't like what I had down last night. I let my emotions take over. I hate that. I want to be stronger than that."

"Than be stronger," Bella retorted, "Now get changed and I'll go downstairs to make us some breakfast before Charlie gets up."

IT WAS about an hour later and Ophelia was wearing a black silk top with a black and red plaid skirt that went mid-thigh, and some high heeled boots. Her makeup was done and so was her hair, showing no sign of the distressed girl that once was there not that long ago.

Making her way downstairs into the kitchen, she was greeted by pancakes, sausages, bacon, waffles, fruit, and some orange juice.

"I thought since we're having a rough time, we deserved some of this," Bella muttered sheepishly. Charlie was already seated at the table, stuffing his face with Bella's amazing food. "Come on. Take a seat."