23

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈
forget iron...  you are stardust

AS OPHELIA sped down the streets of Italy in a red porsche, Bella sat in the passenger seat with an excited grin

AS OPHELIA sped down the streets of Italy in a red porsche, Bella sat in the passenger seat with an excited grin. "Can I have this?" She laughed as Ophelia sent her a look. "Maybe in black?"

"Maybe at Christmas," Ophelia said with a grin which made Bella jump in her seat in excitement.

As Alice went into a vision, Ophelia looked back at her, and Bella noticed too asking, "What? What do you see?"

"They refused him," Alice said.

Ophelia smirked and shifted gears. "So?"

"He's gonna make a scene — show himself to the humans," Alice said with anxiety in her voice.

"That pansy little ass," Ophelia grumbled under her breath. "He's the one that left her in the woods to die and now he suddenly cares? Honestly, he's being so fucking dramatic."

"When?" Bella asked as Ophelia drifted around another corner.

Alice grabbed her softly. "He's going to wait until noon. When the sun's at its highest."

"God, O, you gotta hurry up," Bella said as she shut her eyes tightly. Ophelia honked the horn repeatedly as she drove quickly through the streets, but as she turned a corner, she saw lots of people in red cloaks. She didn't have time to ponder why as she was trying not to hit anyone. Bella on the other hand, was freaking out. "Why are they all wearing red?"

"San Marco's day festival," Alice said, "They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city. It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself."

"We have five minutes," Bella panted out, staring at her sister with wide eyes.

Ophelia turned another corner and yelled in Italian, "Movimento!" She then turned to Bella, "I know, just breathe. Even though he's a stupid sparkly fairy, I know how much you care for him." She groaned as she had to stop though as the police made her.

Alice talked to Bella quickly saying, "Bella you're the only one he can't see coming. If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it."

"Where do I go?" Bella asked, her chest heaving up and down as Ophelia rolled her window down.

"He'll be under the clock tower, go!"

At that, Bella shut the door and Ophelia smiled at the man widely as she showed off some cleavage.

He blushed under her gaze. "You can't drive anymore because of the parade..." He told her in Italian.