33

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace

SUDDENLY THE WHOLE newborn army blitzed out of the woods and into the field. A frenzy in their eyes. Their rabid thirst as they followed the scent of Bella's blood. They stopped in a field, confused.

Suddenly something bolted from the trees with lightning speed and tackled a newborn. 

The other newborns spun around to find a lethal-looking Jasper in a crouch beside his victim's body.

They rushed towards Jasper but three more get tackled by Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, Emmett and Alice. 

Out of nowhere lunges Sam in wolf form, flanked by two wolves. They tear a newborn to pieces. Four other wolves dive into the fray. The wolves work as a pack, coordinated, deadly. 

Ophelia smirked and dropped down from a tree, and fell on top of a newborn, her legs wrapped around their neck. She twisted her body as the stumbled to the ground, snapping his neck, a loud "pop" sound was emitted. She grunted as she stood up, and pushed her hair back.

Upon seeing a newborn sneaking up on Seth, Ophelia ran forward and launched herself into the air. She landed on the newborn harshly, and they went rolling. And before the newborn could even blink, she stepped on his neck, and easily stomped down, separating his head from his body.

She turned around, flipping her hair out of the way, and as she did so, she was punched harshly, sending her spiraling to the ground. She looked up, blood dripping from her now healing cracked lips. The newborn that had punched her; his eyes were now black in hunger.

The newborn made its way to Ophelia, speeding towards her when she lifts up a hand and smacks its head off using her super strength. She then sped towards another newborn, put it in a chokehold, and then ripped its head clean off by its mouth.

Upon seeing that, a group of newborns decided to work together and bring her down, which led to her being surrounded. She ripped heads off left and right with a permanent smirk on her lips.

The other vampires and the wolves are taking vicious hits when a russet-colored wolf, Jacob, charges into the clearing, tackling a newborn, going for its neck.

Sam and Jacob charge a newborn, each wolf grabbing an arm in their mouths and rip them off. Body parts were flying from everywhere, and if Klaus was here, Ophelia was sure that he would call this a masterpiece.

Paul was surrounded by three newborns, and Emmett quickly came to his aid. They shared a look, a battlefield rapprochement.