55

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
i just wanna lay next to you and listen to the beat of your heart. I just wanna close my eyes and fall asleep in your arms. I just wanna feel you and just forget the world

OPHELIA STOOD IN front of a mirror, letting out a breath

OPHELIA STOOD IN front of a mirror, letting out a breath. She was standing in her white dress that clung to all the right places, and it flowed down to the ground, making her feel like a fairy princess. Her hair was pulled into a loose bun, and her hair was wavy, and there was short pieces of hair framing her face. Her brown eyes popped out more as she wore very minimal makeup, and she had a flower crown in her hair, it was something Renesmee had made for her.

Glancing behind her, she smiled at Bella and Rebekah who were finishing up their makeup. They were in blood red dresses that the vampires saw fitting seeing as they drink blood. She then looked over to Bree and Renesmee who were both going to be their flower girls. They had their hair in loose waves along with flower crowns on their heads, too.

Sighing, she looked out the window at all the people that were gathered around. She smiled as she saw all the vampires who were willing to fight for her and her family. She didn't see Dean or his grooms anymore, so she figured he will appear when she is about to walk down the aisle which was probably a good thing. Because, if she saw him all hot in his suit, she'd probably just skip the wedding and take him somewhere quiet.

"You look beautiful," Klaus' voice came from behind her and she turned around to face her brother with a big smile. "Dean is a lucky guy."

"Thank you," she told him with a dimpled smile, and then walked over to hug him. "You look dashing, too, groomsman."

Klaus groaned as he smoothed down the suit. "Suits are more of an Elijah thing," he grumbled which made her giggle. "I don't know why that fiancé of yours even asked me to be his groomsman."

"He's scared of you," she told him and rolled her eyes when he smirked. "And he wants you to like him and not just tolerate him for me."

Klaus smiled and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I've liked him the moment I saw how happy he makes you. He loves you with his whole heart, and I am happy that you have met someone who loves you no matter what."

Ophelia smiled and then glanced behind him at Hayley who grinned as Renesmee handed her a flower crown. "You got lucky, too. I know she was a one night stand for you before Hope, but you both came to love each other, and that's a beautiful thing."

Klaus smiled back at Hayley who was helping Renesmee smooth out her dress. "It looks like we both had just enough luck to meet two wonderful people, I guess."

Ophelia smiled and took in a breath as Charlie walked inside the room. "Is it almost time?" She asked and he nodded. "Okay."

"I have something to tell you," Klaus stated as Bella and Rebekah left the room, getting ready to do their bridesmaids duty. She turned to look up at him and he smiled at her. "As a family, we realized that you'll be staying here and we figured New Orleans wasn't the best place to raise Hope. So, we currently have compelled humans building us a mansion about two miles from here."