30

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒
they made you into a weapon and told you to find peace

OPHELIA WAS STANDING in front of Dean, the older Winchester's arms wrapped around her waist, and his chin resting in her shoulder

OPHELIA WAS STANDING in front of Dean, the older Winchester's arms wrapped around her waist, and his chin resting in her shoulder. Sam was standing on one side as Bella stood on the other.

Jasper and Alice was standing off to the side with the other Cullen's and they were shocked that Ophelia had moved on so quickly even after her outburst with Jasper. But, then again, they didn't have room to talk seeing as they've had feelings for one another even when he was with Ophelia.

Suddenly, a twig snapped in the woods, and the pack emerged from the trees, all in their wolf forms.

Ophelia perked up and smiled widely at the wolves. "Wolfies!" She shouted in excitement even though she knew they couldn't talk back to her. Though, they all seemed to snort at her in amusement.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Rose scoffed.

Ophelia rolled her eyes in annoyance. "They're here. So shut up."

"Will you translate?" Carlisle asked Edward, and the pansy nodded.

Edward moved beside Carlisle who then began to speak to the wolves, "welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how newborns differ from us," Edward told Carlisle after reading Sam's mind.

"They're a great deal stronger than us, since their own human blood still lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life."

Ophelia, Bella, and the Winchester's listened intently. They didn't know too much about the newborns - only that they were creating an army.

"Carlisle's right," Jasper spoke, stepping away from Alice, "that's why they are created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them. There are two very important things to remember. First, never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly."

He stopped walking once he reached Emmett, "second, never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that and you'll lose."

Jasper sped away from Emmett, and to the other side of the clearing, "Emmett? Don't hold back."

"Not in my nature." The bolder looking vampire smirked. He then charged at Jasper, hitting him square in the stomach. He managed to push Jasper back a few metres before throwing him over his shoulder. Jasper stood quickly, and ran back at Emmett.

Bella watched in amazement as Emmett raised a fist. Jasper ducked under his arm, and turned on his heel before hitting Emmett in the chest and slamming him to the ground. "Wow," she breathed out.

"Never lose focus." Jasper smirked down at his brother, "Carlisle, Edward. You're up."

Carlisle walked up to where Jasper was standing just as Edward did after giving Bella a comforting smile. The man nodded towards his son and the two ran at each other. Carlisle slid under Edward's legs as he jumped over him. He then ran forward again and laid a hand on Edward's throat, holding the boy away from him.

Carlisle spun Edward, making him land on his back in the dirt. Edward stood quickly and faced Carlisle. He charged towards the man, throwing punches to try and fight him.

Surprisingly, Edward pinned Carlisle to the ground.

Jasper walked up towards Edward who began walking away from Carlisle. "One more thing." Carlisle jumped up, and pushed Edward down, causing Ophelia to smirk in amusement. "Never turn your back on your enemy."

Every Cullen took turns sparring with Jasper, or pairing off against each other. They're all blurs, creating a violent but extraordinary dance.

Alice and Jasper spar, spiraling, twisting. Jasper launches at her but with her eyes glazed over, not looking at him, she sees his moves before he makes them. Out of nowhere, Alice is perched on his back; she kissed his neck. "Gotchya."

Bella looked over at Ophelia who clenched her jaw. She didn't love Jasper anymore, but it till hurt to see that small action.

"Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard..." The wolves rose slightly, watching intently, itching to get into the fray but held back. "Use their momentum against them."

"Hey, cowboy!" Ophelia stepped forward and stared Jasper in the eyes. "One on one?"

"Oh, this isn't gonna go well," Bella muttered under her breath, swallowing thickly.

"Why not?" Dean asked her in a whisper.

Bella looked towards him with wide eyes, confused. "She didn't tell you?" When Dean just furrowed his eyebrows, she gulped. "Jasper is her ex... the one who hurt her."

Dean abruptly looked towards Jasper who was getting in a stance, staring at Ophelia with wide eyes. "If she doesn't beat him to a pulp, I will," he spat out in anger.

"I think that's exactly what she is going to do," Bella said, wincing as they turned to face the fight that was about to happen.

When Ophelia just simply smirked at Jasper, he opened his mouth, ready to tell her he thought it was s bad idea for them to fight one another. But, Ophelia beat him to it by rushing towards him, and punching him so hard he went flying backwards into a tree, cracking the poor tree, and himself. She grinned and began bouncing up and down on her heels.

"Come on, Texas. I thought you knew how to fight," she taunted as he stood up fully. He held up a hand, and she quickly rushed towards him, grabbing him by the hand, and flung in across the field. He landed in front of Sam and Paul who snarled down at him.

They knew what Jasper had done to Ophelia. He had hurt her so much that they could still see it right now in her face. She loved Dean, she is in love with Dean and would never leave him, that much was clear, but she was still hurt by Jasper's decisions.

"You're a son of a butch," Ophelia snapped and slammed her foot into his knee which cracked under her pressure. "And you're going to get your justice." She grabbed ahold of his ankle on the same leg he had just cracked, and flung him up into the air. When he came down, before he could hit the ground, she kicked out her leg, kicked him in the chest, and he went soaring through the air, and about twenty years away before he slammed into a tree which cracked and fell.

Ophelia stood up to her full height, which wasn't that tall, and dusted herself off with a satisfied smirk. She ignored the Cullen's surprised faces and turned to the pack. "See you guys later?" She asked and they all nodded their wolf heads. She smiled and approached Bella, Sam, and Dean who were all gaping at her. "What?" She asked, raising her hands up.

Dean smiled at her. "You're fucking hot." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Wanna go to the motel room?"

She hummed and looked up at him with sparkling eyes. "Of course."