05

𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓
half of her beauty is her brain

IT was about a week after their first day of school, a week since Bella met Edward Cullen, and a week since the asshole has been gone

IT was about a week after their first day of school, a week since Bella met Edward Cullen, and a week since the asshole has been gone. And quote frankly, Bella is a little relieved to not see him in that time period because she knew that if he showed up after being rude to her, Ophelia was going to rip out his jugular if he were to send her one bad look.

Eric had met them at their lockers and walked with them to their first class for the day. Unfortunately, that class was biology, a class that neither of the girls particularly enjoyed. Both girls were more into history or english.

Eric was rambling about prom as they entered the classroom, anxiety coating his features that neither girl understood.  

"They need a guy to choose the music, so your playlists would be really helpful." They nodded along with him, removing their jackets and hanging them up beside the door, droplets of rain splattering against the linoleum floor. Eric's hands were clenched into fists by his sides, shaking as he reached the part that was making him so nervous. "I was wondering, do either of you have a date to—" 

"What's up, girls?" Mike interrupted as he came striding into the room. He lifted his hat drenched from the rain above their heads and shook it.

Ophelia grabbed his and and stared him in the eyes, compelling him, "Stop before I stab you." He did as told and she smirked before her eyes raked over the other students in the room. Her gaze stopped on one table in particular, eyes narrowing into slits as she recognised the person sitting there.Her arms shot out in front of Bella, who frowned at her. "It looks like I can finally rip someone's jugular out... or maybe their spleen."

Bella frowned and followed where her eyes were looking, and she scowled, too. "You can do whatever you want while I watch," Bella stated before pausing, "Wait, don't, because I know you will, and I'm not about to help in murder."

Seated at his usual table, Edward watched them with vague interest in his eyes.

"Are you going to confront him?" Ophelia asked, voice lowered into a hiss. 

"I don't know." Bella shrugged with her eyes wide. "Maybe." 

"You should," Ophelia stated, "Or I will, and it'll be a different one that he would expect."

She fell silent as they reached Bella's table, her eyes narrowing at Edward, who returned her furious look with a grin. She scowled, turning back to Bella and smirked. "If he even dares to do anything, tell me, and I'll rip his dick off." She kissed Bella on the cheek and took her seat by Mike. She ignored the blonde haired boy and just stared over at Bella who gave her a smile.