37

𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆
sister by chance, friends by choice

IT WAS ABOUT four days after Bella and Edward had left to go on their honey moon

IT WAS ABOUT four days after Bella and Edward had left to go on their honey moon. Since then, Ophelia has, once again, been traveling the world with the Winchester's, killing monsters, and just having a good old time.

On the third day, Rebekah ended up joining them, wanting to see their world; more specifically, Sam's world. She liked him, but she wanted to get to know him more before confronting her feelings. Sam liked her too, that much was obvious, but he was still handling a wounded soul after his last long term girlfriend was killed by a demon that had killed their brother's mother.

The group had just spent the day killing a bunch of rogue vampires who wanted to expose the supernatural by killing dozens of people.

To make up for the families that had lost someone they loved, Ophelia and Rebekah went around, compelling people to make new homes for them, to give them some money to live a better life. Honestly, that act was what made Dean and Sam fall harder for the Mikaelson girls.

Right now, they were relaxing in a house that Rebekah had compelled them to use for the time they were in Arizona. She didn't want to spend her time in motel room after motel room, so whenever they're on a hunt, she compels a house for them — one that wasn't being lived in yet.

That was a great idea, too, because both boys needed a shower due to being tossed around all night and ended up getting cut and punched multiple times. Both girls had to end up giving them some of their blood afterwards to make sure they wouldn't die in their sleep from how bad they had gotten hurt.

So, while the brothers were cleaning up, Ophelia was on the phone with Charlie who has been calling her everyday. Not only did his actual daughter go on her honeymoon, but his other one was off traveling the world. So, he was all alone. Ophelia felt bad, so she made sure to talk to him everyday for a few hours so he didn't feel unloved or unwanted.

After all, she definitely loved him way more than her biological father, and even her mother.

"I just spent all day fixing up your room," Charlie told her while he was eating pizza. "I repainted it. It no longer white, it's a light violet with your name in cursive above your bed. I actually think it looks better this way. And not only that, I got you a new bed spread, and got you a chair that is also a swing. I'm thinking about getting one of them out on the porch."

Ophelia laughed lightly at that. This is why she loves him. "You didn't have to dad, but I appreciate it." She smiled over at Rebekah who started to change into her pj's. "How are you and Sue?" She smirked as she heard him choke on his pizza.

"There is no me and Sue," he stuttered out, probably red in the face.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, you think I didn't notice your heart eyes at the wedding? You were practically following her around like a lost puppy. What are you waiting for, old man? Shoot your shot or she's going to go to the next man who buys her favorite flowers."

Charlie cleared his throat, probably nodding along to her words. "You're right."

Even though she hasn't spent that much time with Charlie due to all of the supernatural drama that is going on, but she does love him like the father she never had. And she feels kinda guilty for not telling him the truth about her. Maybe she will one day when it feels like the right timing, but for right now, it's not.

"I miss you," he told her which made her sad that she left when he probably needed her the most. But, the boys found a few cases and wanted to try and help as many people as they could, and she wasn't about to say no to that. She wants to do be, to be better, and being around them made her do just that.

Rebekah looked at her sister, really looked at her. She knew her baby sister loved living in Forks even though it was a small, rainy town. She could tell that the Swan's meant everything to her, and more. She had to be honest, yes, she's a little jealous by the fact that Ophelia is so likable and she makes friends everywhere she goes, but she was also happy for her.

"I miss you too," Ophelia told him with a small smile even though he can't see it. "We have a few more places to go, but we'll try to stop by to see you soon."

"You don't have to do that for me," Charlie told her and she heard him take a drink of Pepsi. "You have your own life going on. You're eighteen, you don't have to rely on me anymore."

Ophelia frowned slightly. "Bella and I both will always need you," she told him, feeling even more guilty. He deserved to know. So, she decided that when they get the chance to stop at Forks, she's definitely going to tell him the truth.

Charlie smiled and cleared his throat before saying, "It's midnight, you need some sleep."

"Alright. Goodnight, dad."

"I love you sweetie," he said and she froze, her eyes watering slightly. Her biological father never said those words to her, so it was a shock that her father figure was saying it.

"I love you too," she murmured before hanging up. She glanced up at Rebekah who sent her a small smile. "I'm sad that you guys didn't get to meet Charlie, but he is really a wonderful guy."

Rebekah gave her s sympathetic smile. "You're scared that he's not going to want you once he finds out that you're not his daughter, aren't you."

Ophelia wiped away a stray tear. "Is it that obvious?"

Rebekah reached over and grabbed her hand. "You're a wonderful person, inside and out, Lia. And Charlie seems like a very nice guy who will listen to your side of things. But, even if he doesn't, you don't deserve him."

Ophelia nodded and leaned over, pulling her slightly older sister into a hug. "I love you, Bekah."

"I love you too, Lia."

While they were hugging, downstairs, Dean walked into the kitchen after taking his shower, and saw Sam eating a sandwich that Rebekah had made him. "Dude, you're whipped," he teased with a smirk as he ate the sub sandwich that Ophelia had made him.

Sam snorted. "So are you." He then choked on his sandwich as he realized he didn't deny it. "Plus, Rebekah and I aren't even together."

Dean pointed his sandwich at his brother, "not yet." He then nervously started twitching before reaching into his sweatpants pocket, fiddling with something.

Sam was confused as he watched his older brother. "What's wrong?"

Dean looked at his brother, to the sandwich, back to his brother before biting his lip. He then slowly pulled out the thing he was fiddling with from his pocket. It was a small black box. He opened it up and showed it to Sam. "Do you think she'll like it?"