51

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
i'm with you. no matter what else you have in your head, i'm with you and i love you

OPHELIA'S CAR PULLED up to the Swan residence, her family and the Winchester's following behind in their own vehicles

OPHELIA'S CAR PULLED up to the Swan residence, her family and the Winchester's following behind in their own vehicles. Bella was in the passenger seat, and Seth and Bree was in the back with Renesmee.

As soon as the car stop, Renesmee was already out of the car and running towards Charlie and Sue. "Grandpa!" Nessie shouted and Charlie hoisted her up in the air, smiling widely.

"Look at how big you have gotten," Charlie commented and placed her back down on the ground, patting her head. "What is that, six inches?"

"More like seven," Ophelia teased as she skipped over to him with a big smile on her face. "Hey, dad." She walked into his open arms and laid her head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent. "It's nice to see you again."

Charlie smiled as they pulled back, and he brushed her curled hair away from her face. "I know you guys have been busy with something that you don't want me involved with, so I'm just glad that you're here now." He then glanced back at the rest of the mikaelson's with confusion. "I didn't know you would be bringing a whole party."

Ophelia chuckled and then looked back at her family. "This is... this is my family," she stated and watched as his eyes widened in surprise. She then gestured to each person when she said their name, "This is Freya, Elijah, Klaus and his wife Hayley, Rebekah, Kol, and his girlfriend Davina." She then smiled at Bree who walked over to her. "And this is Bree... pretty much my adopted daughter."

"It's nice to meet the man who made my sister a priority," Klaus stated as he stepped forward and shook hands with Charlie.

Charlie smiled and shook hands with each one of them before looking back to the house. "I hope there is enough room for everyone," he chuckled.

She laughed and wrapped her arm around Charlie. "Come on inside everyone. Dinner is on the table." She grinned at Charlie who narrowed his eyes.

"You know they were coming, didn't you?" He asked and she simply rose a brow.

"I told her," Ophelia stated and smiled over at Dean who reached her side, taking her hand in his. "I wanted to surprise her. Didn't you wonder why she was making so much food?"

He shrugged. "I knew that her kids were coming over and they eat a lot... and I know your boy does, too." He gestured to Dean who sheepishly smiled. "Come on. It's getting cold out here. Let's eat some food!"

A FEW HOURS later, after they had ate, they were all sitting around in the living room, just talking and Klaus was telling some stories about him and his family from a thousand years ago.

"Oh, Nik, stuff it!" Both Rebekah and Ophelia complained as he went on about them liking the same boy who then turned around and ended up liking Kol. It was a weird concept back then — liking the same sex — but it wasn't new. "You're terrible!" O threw some popcorn at him that she was using to put on a string.

"Should I be jealous?" Sam asked with a smile as Rebekah turned to him. She grinned and pecked his lips before shaking her head. "Good." He wrapped his arms around her.

"It must be weird to grow up in a different environment that had all these different ways to do things, and then to the twentieth century. It's just crazy to think about," Charlie stated in complete awe.

"We tried to live as much as possible, but most of the time was taken up by us running away from our father," Rebekah stated angrily.

"Not that I got to live that much," Kol commented in anger. "I was daggered for pretty much half of it."

"I apologized for that!" Klaus exclaimed when his brother turned around to glare at him accusingly.

"Will the two of you ever stop arguing?" Elijah asked with a sigh as he stared between them.

"No," they both stated at the same time which made everyone else laugh.

"All right! Present time!" Charlie shouted, gaining everyone's attention. He then stared at Seth and Leah who were eating a second plate of food that they had grabbed. "Seth! Leah! Stop eating!"

Ophelia laughed and began to double over when she saw Dean quickly shove some turkey in his mouth.

"What did you get me?" Seth asked his sister with a dimple showing smile.

Leah chuckled. "I'm not giving you anything."

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth asked as he bent down to Renesmee and handed her a small present.

"We didn't have time to wrap yours," Bella stated sadly as she handed Charlie an envelope. She glanced to Ophelia who placed Renesmee on her lap, looking at the bracelet that Seth had made for her. "It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

"You leave tomorrow," Ophelia stated as she looked up at Charlie with a small smile.

Charlie looked between his daughters with a smile. "Wow, that's really nice. Thank you." He then shook his head as her words registered on his mind. "Tomorrow? I uh, can't leave tomorrow."

"I already made arrangements for you at work," Sue stated as she walked into the room.

"Sneaky. And extravagant." He pointed at them with the envelope.

"And non-refundable ticket, i'm afraid." Edward added with a grin.

Charlie looked at his daughters with narrowed eyes. "You two trying to get rid of me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. He then grinned. "Because it's working! Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing cutthroat.

"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls." Sue grinned as she sat down on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her.

Charlie grinned. "Women knows her trout." He then sighed and looked at his daughters. "Is there something big going on that I should know about?"

Ophelia and Bella shared a look, knowing that if he knew what was going on, he wouldn't leave. They then shook their heads, and went back to opening up presents.

The rest of the day was spent with family, laughing and enjoying each other's company.