04

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
love her but leave her wild

OPHELIA silently exited Bella's orange truck and gathered her bag into her arms before slamming the passenger door shut

She was wearing a tight blood red dress with black fishnet stockings, and black high heels. She had a black leather purse hanging on her shoulder, and her dark hair was lightly curled.

"Nice ride," a boy with dark skin and a buzz cut commented, being sarcastic. His friends that sat around him started laughing which made Ophelia tighten her jaw and she hardened her dark eyes at him, making him stop smirking and squirm in his spot.

Ophelia lightly snarled and was about to pounce like a cat when Bella grabbed her hand, entwining their fingers. "It's okay, O," she muttered to the original vampire.

Ophelia clenched her jaw before flicking her hair and swiftly making her way up the stairs that led to the school doors, Bella's hand still in hers.

"I would tear out his eyeballs if he ever disrespects you again," Ophelia spat as she brought her eyes to Bella's smaller form. "If anyone ever does anything to you, tell me, and I'll take care of them just like that—" she snapped her fingers, smirking.

Bella lightly chuckled. "I know." She shook her head and looked up at the taller girl. Well, Ophelia was only taller because she had high heels on. "I'll do the same if anyone disrespects you."

Ophelia glanced down at the frail human before giggling. "As if you could, Hells Bells."

"Hey!" Bella laugh, punching her in the arms. "With the training you've been giving me, I can easily take him."

Ophelia rose her eyebrows. "You still have a long way to go, little lamb."

"And, I'll get there." Bella was confident which made Ophelia smirk down at her. She was proud from how far Bella has come from that shy little girl who barely looked anyone in the eyes.

They then walked into the office, and Ophelia leaned over the counter to compel the woman. "She's Bella Swan, I'm her long lost twin— Ophelia. We are here for our schedules. Make me have the same classes as her." She smirked in satisfaction as the woman started typing away at the computer in a little daze.

"Are you really gonna compel everyone?" Bella asked, raising an amused eyebrow as she leaned up against the desk, as well. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, a blood red shirt to slightly match Ophelia, black converses, and she had her black backpack on her back.

Ophelia gave the younger girl a mischievous look, grinning. "Yes."

"Here you go, girls," the receptionist said, gaining their attention.