10

𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
running doesn't matter, i'll hunt you down if i have to

OPHELIA gazed up at the abandoned ballet for a moment too long, the eerie feeling radiating from the building before her as if pure evil was lurking within, and it most certainly was

Rolling her big brown eyes, she strutted into the building. She knew she was walking into s trap, not that she cared much anyway, she can't die, and some silly disco ball wasn't something to be feared. She stronger and smarter than James.

As she neared the rickety building, hearing it creak lightly against the harsh wind, the eeriness only increasing. The shutters slammed against the brick walls due to the harsh wind.

She threw the door open, her eyes hard and cold. "I know you're here!" She shouted, her voice echoing through the cold, empty room. The tall walls appeared to cave them in, leaving the vampire trapped between their own reflections. The mirrors surrounding her seemed to swallow her whole, leaving her not knowing which way to look especially due to the fact that James had no heart best that she could track. "Come out!"

"I'm here." His voice echoed from behind her. She turned around, her eyes ablaze. "I'm everywhere." There was a big breeze that pushed past her, sending her dark hair flying everywhere.

A beat passed when the vampire took a few steps forward, showing himself, his crimson eyes seemingly glowing in the moonlight. He was holding a camera up to her, a wicked grin set on his features.

"What? You trying to be kinky or something?" She asked sarcastically, ignoring the camera as it was shoved in her face.

He chuckled darkly and licked his lips. "I'm going to make a little film of our time together. I borrowed this from your house, hope you don't mind," he said mockingly and turned the camera on, grinning. "And action!"

Rolling her eyes, she easily sent a fist towards his face, and it was too quick for him to see, so he ended up flying backwards into the wall opposite of where she was. She smirked and started up to him, picked him up faster than he could even blink, and flung him upwards towards the ceiling.

Suddenly, surprising her, he was gone in a blink of an eye, and she spun around just as a fist came crashing into her beautiful face. She grunted and moved back maybe two inches. It surprised him to no end, and that was what gave Ophelia the advantage as she gripped the side of his neck, and brought her knee up to his nose, cracking it.

He stumbled backwards and met her ablaze eyes with his wide ones. She smirked before kicking his knee so hard that it made a loud 'pop' noise that echoed through the room.

"I'm just having fun at this point," she commented with a smirk before sending a roundhouse kick to his head, but to her surprise, he grabbed her naked and bent it. She let out a yell, and she wasn't fast enough to react before he had hurled her across the room, resulting in her body slamming harshly against a mirror which shattered from impact.

Ophelia groaned as she sat up, yanking a fairly large piece of mirror from her thigh. She stood up quickly, not caring about her leg which had already healed itself.

"Beautiful!" James grinned sadistically, but it was soon wiped off of his mouth when Ophelia zoomed towards him and kicked him in the chest harshly, sending him flying backwards again. A loud crack was then heard before he roughly fell to the ground.

"Stubborn, are you?" He grunted out before Ophelia doubled over, missing the piece of glass James had in his hand — he had just thrown it at her. It embedded itself in her collar bone.

"Ah!" She struggled as she stumbled back, trying to rip out the glass when James was suddenly in front of her.

"You have officially succeeded in annoying me," He snarled, glaring at the original.

"I take pride in that," Ophelia spat before she slammed his body into a glass mirror, it shattering on impact. She ducked under the vampire's fist and slammed her own against his stomach, sending him reeling back with a great force. But, this time, he caught himself before he could be thrown at the wall again.

James growled in anger and grabbed the fist that she was about to throw at him, and crushed it with his, feeling the bones pop under the force, something he found in great satisfaction. He grabbed her and slammed her against the mirror, then again, and again, and again.

Even though she was a vampire, crimson liquid fell from her mouth, down her chin and neck, and her head lolled to the side slightly. She was covered in cuts that was slowly healing because they kept being re-opened with every hit that James kept sending her way.

Getting tired of being thrown around like a rag-doll, she put all the force she could muster into a kick that sent James stumbling back a few feet. She then launched herself at him, throwing punches and kicks left and right at him, all the while holding a smirk on her lips.

Suddenly, she was flying through the air, and slammed against s wooden the wood shattering around her. A piece even embedded itself through her stomach, really close to her heart which made her choke out a gasp. She might be an original, but getting staked still hurts.

James stalked over to her and grabbed the piece of wood in her stomach. "You have definitely put a kink in my plan, sweetheart." He twisted the wood in her stomach, making her cry out.

"No!" Bella's voice rung through the building, making both vampire and disco ball to turn to her. She stood there, her eyes wide as she stared down at Ophelia's figure.

"Well, hello there!" James zooms towards her and flung her across the room, and she had hit a statue, yelling out in pain. Blood started oozing from her head, and she began to cradle her wrist which was now broken. "You're a beautiful little thing, aren't you? And you smell good." He leaned down and grabbed her broken wrist which made her scream out. "I need your blood." He bent down and went to bite into her wrist.

Suddenly, Ophelia was behind him, and wrapped her manicured hands around his throat, and flung him harshly across the room, making him crash against a pillar which collapsed on him. She zoomed towards him and in rage, ripped off his head in one swipe. She snarled down at his body just as the Cullen's entered the building.

She quickly zoomed towards Bella, cradled her human body, and bit into her wrist, feeding her blood. While she was taking care of a healing Bella, the Cullen's were tearing James apart and burning his body.