29

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
family stick by each others side no matter what

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘family stick by each others side no matter what

OPHELIA WAS WEARING a golden yellow dress that clung to her curves. Her unnaturally dark hair was straightened and was laying on her shoulder. And beside her was none other than Dean Winchester. He didn't dress up, but he did wear clean clothes, and new shoes that she had gotten him.

It was the night after everyone graduated from high school, so that meant lots of alcohol and overly happy seniors.

"Ophelia!" Angela shouted as she and Jessica made their way to the hidden Mikaelson. They then stopped right in front of the couple and blushed heavily under Dean's gaze. "You — you must be Dean," she stuttered out as Jessica tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yes." Dean nodded and wrapped his arm around Ophelia's waist possessively.

Sam stepped up behind them with Bella right beside him. They had gotten along pretty well; both book nerds. Honestly, if Bella wasn't so in love wit Edward, Ophelia thinks that Bella and Sam would be perfect for one another.

"And I'm Sam," he stared and held out his hands to the girls who giggled and shook his hand. "Is it weird that two grown men are here?" He cleared his throat and looked around at the house full of teenagers.

"No. Not at all." Jessica giggled and opened her mouth, about to flirt with him when Ophelia leaned forward and compelled her to get them some punch.

"Lia," Sam sighed and gave her a look which she chuckled at.

"She's not your type, Sammy," she told him with a small smile.

"O!" A group of boys shouted and they ran towards her, pulling her away from Dean, and group huffing her. "Hey!"

Ophelia laughed loudly and hugged them back. "What are you guys doing here?" She pulled back to stare Paul, Embry, and Quil in the eyes.

"Wanted to see you," Paul told her with a small smile and then glanced over at Dean who was glaring at the shirtless boy. "You must be the boyfriend." He held out his hand and when Dean grabbed ahold of it, he pulled Dean closely. "You hurt her, we'll hurt you."

Dean cleared his throat and looked over Paul's shoulder at Quil and Embry who were then joined by Jared and Seth. "You don't have to worry about that," he told them softly before pulling away and kissing Ophelia on the forehead.

Of to the side, Jasper and Alice had been dancing, but then turned around after hearing the wolves shout. They were surprised to find a males arm wrapped around Ophelia.

"If he did, he'll have me to deal with," Sam stepped in and sent his brother a look. "This is the best thing to happen in his life in a long time. I don't think he'll screw that up."

"Hell no." Dean pulled Ophelia into him and pressed their lips together. Ophelia smirked against his lips and hummed, pulling him in closer.

"Okay!" Embry exclaimed, covering Seth's eyes with his hands. "There are children around!"

"I'm sixteen!" Seth shouted and slapped Embry's hands away from him.

"Still a child, sweetie," Ophelia told him with a soft smile. "But, even if you're still a child, how about a dance?" She held her hand out to Seth who blushed and took her hand.

"Can't deny what a girl wants," Seth stuttered out and Ophelia laughed as they walked into the room where everyone was dancing in.

"Better keep your hands north of the equator!" Dean shouted and Ophelia sent him a wink over her shoulder. "That girl is going to be the death of me," he mumbled to himself and the wolves laughed.

"OKAY, WHAT'S going on?" Ophelia questioned as the Cullen's and the pack stood around in the living room. They all had had hard expressions on their features.

"Remember the newborn that was in you house?" Carlisle asked rhetorically as they all glanced at her and Dean.

Ophelia tensed and nodded. About two days ago, someone had been in there house and could've hurt Charlie who had been asleep on the couch.

"We're not going to Seattle?" Esme asked, and Alice shook her head. 

"No, they're coming here. They'll be here in four days." 

Bella crossed her arm as she made her way over to Ophelia. "Do you know who's behind it?"

"It has to be Victoria," Ophelia spat out in disgust and anger, and Dean ran his hand up and down her waist, trying to calm her down.

"Whoever it is, there isn't enough of us to protect this town," Esme stated with a frown.

Dean and Ophelia scoffed in sync which made everyone turn to them with raised eyebrows. "My brother and I have fought against a lot of monsters. We'll do it again, and let's not forget that Ophelia who is an original is in this very town." He smirked down at his girl. "She can save everyone with her hands tied behind her."

"Hold up." Jacob suddenly stood up and turned to look at Alice, "What damn army?" 

"Newborns, our kind," Carlisle answered. 

"What do they want?" Jacob asked, scared he already knew the answer. 

"They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse," Alice explained, and Edward tensed as his golden eyes found Bella's form.

"So, what are we gonna have to do?" Bella questioned, her arms wrapping around her waist, worry on her face.

Dean pursed his lips. "We're gonna kick some disco ass!"

Ophelia grinned as she and Sam both tried to not laugh at the faces the Cullen's were making. The wolves were trying to not laugh.

Dean smirked as he wrapped his arms around Ophelia, placing soft kisses on her neck. He didnt want her risking her life, but he also knew that she was immortal and couldn't die.