35

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
soothe him, save him, love him

TWO MONTHS LATER and it was early in the morning and the wedding was tomorrow

TWO MONTHS LATER and it was early in the morning and the wedding was tomorrow. Ophelia and Alice was trying their best with getting Bella ready for the big day, but she was being stubborn with walking in heels.

Their day was going to be eventful, seeing as once Bella is done trying to break the heels in, Ophelia was going to take her out for a spa day. Bella is going to get highlights, her eyebrows waxed, a mani/pedi, a massage, and a facial.

Bella shot both Ophelia and Alice a look as she stumbled in the heels. Yes, Ophelia has made her wear heels before, but these heels were much higher than she was used to.

"You just have to break them in," Alice tried, biting her lip.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella was more than annoyed, "can I just go barefoot?"

"Absolutely not." Alice shook her head.

"I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress, the shoes, and all of this," Bella looked over to the venue.

The altar was beautifully decorated; small white flowers were twisted in between the pieces of wood. The same white flowers hung from the tree branches, dangling down in long strands.

"It's exactly enough," Alice disagreed, "tomorrow will be perfect."

"Where do you want this boss?" Emmett walked by the balcony, carrying a large log.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice instructed.

"What aisle?" Rosalie followed behind Emmett.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice snapped, causing Bella to jump. She walked away from the two girls, showing the vampires where to put the seats.

"She is not planning my wedding," Ophelia told Bella who laughed loudly. "You ready for your spa day?"

Bella sighed. "As ready as ever."

THEY HAD SPENT the rest of the day getting redding for the wedding, and once they got home, Ophelia gave Bella some herbs to help her sleep. And once the human had went to sleep, the original went to make sure the Winchester's were ready.

It had been an eventful few months, and the Winchester's have been traveling, and hunting monsters, wanting to stay away from the chaotic-ness that is weddings. The rest of the Mikaelson's went back to New Orleans, though, Rebekah sometimes visited the Winchester's and helped them hunt, most specifically Sam who she has started to like.

Ever since they confessed their love for one another, Dean and Ophelia's relationship has gotten more open, and they pretty much make everyone else sick around them due to being too lovey dovey.

That's the thing though, they have been so deprived of love all their lives, and now they have one another, and their love for one another is out weighing any bad that could happen. Dean is her happily ever ever and Ophelia is his. They both know that, and they're going to fight for that until their dying breath.

After making sure the boys had their suits and whatever else they needed, Ophelia went home to get some rest.

BELLA HAD WALKED into Alice's room looking refreshed and more alive than she ever looked before, but she was still having wedding jitters.

"Here." Ophelia walked into the room, handing her a iced vanilla latte, and and saved one for herself.

Rosalie scrunched her nose up at the smell of the coffee's, but continued messing with Bella's newly done hair.

Bella had hair extensions in, making her hair go all the way down to her butt, and her hair was pretty much ombré now, just a little darker.

Ophelia was already wearing her dress, and it was long, purple, and there was a slit on the right side of it, and she was wearing silver high heels which had a snake going around her ankle. Her makeup was light and simple, and she smiled in satisfaction.

Brushing her hair down her shoulder seeing as it has grown out past her breasts, and she turned around when a knock sounded from the door.

"Hello, girls," Renee's voice sounded before she peaked in with a wide smile. Once her eyes landed on Bella and Ophelia, she gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh, my gosh!" Renee covered her mouth. "You're both so beautiful!" Sage sniffed, reaching up to dab at her eyes. "Cr my mascara!"  Alice grabbed a tissue, and handed it to Bella's mother.

Ophelia smiled as she heard Charlie outside the door. and she shouted. "Come in, dad!" She then gasped and turned to Bella with wide eyes. Yes, she considered Charlie her father seeing as he was way better than her real one, but she had never actually called him that in person.

The door moved open, and Charlie poked his head in. "You sure? I don't wanna..." Bella covered her mouth, giggling at how her father was dressed. "I know. I look hot." 

Bella reached out and grabbed Ophelia's hand, and squeezed it.

Charlie reached into his pocket, and pulled out a box and presented it to Bella. She looked at it confused, before taking it slowly.

"We thought you needed something blue," Renee explained with a small smile.

"And old — other than your mother," Charlie added, and Renee slapped him with a scoff. Bella opened the box, and smiled. Ophelia peaked over her shoulder and smiled in awe at it. It was a beautiful hair piece. "It was Grandma Swan's."

"But we added the sapphires," Renee pointed towards them. 

"It's beautiful. Thank you guys." Bella handed it to Ophelia who gently added it to her hair. 

"It's your first family heirloom," Renee stayed before clearing her throat. "Pass it on to your daughter, and her daughter." She looked over at Ophelia who smiled at Bella, happy to have met her. "We'll give you one once you get married to that hunk out there who I met on my way in." She wiggles her brows at Ophelia who blushed.

"I don't think we're quite ready for that yet," Ophelia told Renee with a kind smile. "But, we'll get there one day." She then frowned, thinking about the one major thing that was stopping them. She is an immortal being while he is simply just a human. There is no way he was willing to turn into a vampire for her, she knows that much. And there is no way she can turn human.

"Mum, I love it," Bella murmured before moving in for a hug, but Alice quickly stepped in between them. 

"No smudging my masterpiece," she teased. 

"Ah, right," Renee grabbed Bella's hand instead. "Can I see the wedding dress?"

Ophelia was pulled back into reality and Bella smiled at her, taking her hand in hers. "You ready for the next step into our lives?"

"Hell yeah," Ophelia said with a wicked smirk.