14

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
when need to, i'll bare my bloody fangs

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 when need to, i'll bare my bloody fangs

BEFORE OPHELIA KNEW IT, school was over. For the second day in a row, Jasper hadn't been there. But that time around, neither were his siblings, who'd avoided her and Bella at all costs since the incident on Bella's birthday.

The bad feeling that Ophelia had been consumed by since that morning worsened at this realisation, mixing with worry and fear. Where was Jasper and the Cullens, and why hadn't he reached out to her?

Unfortunately, she was about to find out.

She had gotten out of the shower when Charlie bounded up to her with wide, fearful eyes. "Have you seen Bella?!" He shouted and that is when panic struck through the Original.

Bella had disappeared into the woods after school, leaving a note on the fridge saying that's she gone on a walk with her boyfriend. Ophelia hadn't seen the note or thought Bella was in danger, seeing as after school, she went and got her nails done again, and then went home to take a shower.

And now, they were outside.

Charlie's house was surrounded by familiar faces, all of which had offered to help him in the search

A group of tanned boys were the first group to capture Ophelia's attention, but she paid them and their lack of shirts no mind as she lingered by her father.

"You're sure you don't know where she is?" Charlie asked her for what seemed like the thousandth time.

Ophelia knew he was only worried about his daughter, but she couldn't help feeling annoyed by the constant reminder. "I'm sure." The words had slipped from her mouth before she could comprehend how frustrated they sounded. Immediately, she let out a sigh, murmuring a faint apology as her eyes darted to the ground. "I wouldn't keep that from you, Charlie, you know that."

"I know," Charlie hummed, running a hand through his graying hair. "I'm just worried about her."

"Me too, and that's why I'm going to find her." And before anyone could say anything or stop her, Ophelia had ran off into the woods.

She used her heightened speed and hearing to find Bella who was laying on the ground, shivering due to the cold breeze nipping at her sensitive skin.

"Bella, hey," Ophelia whispered and knelt down beside the human who then launched herself at the Original who quickly wrapped her in a hug. "Hey, hey. It's okay." She pulled Bella back to see her beautiful porcelain like skin covered in tear marks, and her eyes were red from crying so hard and so much. "What happened? Who do I have to kill?"

"He left me," Bella sobbed. "He doesn't love me anymore." She buried her head in Ophelia's neck, letting out more tears and cried of pain that struck Ophelia in the heart.

"Edward did this?" Ophelia questioned, "I'm going to rip off his man parts and feed them to him! I will—"

"They left us," Bella muttered and if Ophelia wasn't a vampire, she wouldn't have heard her. "Edward said he didn't love me anymore, and that they all needed to move on. Without us."

Ophelia froze. First pure sadness struck her heart and tears built up in her unnaturally dark eyes. Then, fury hit her like a train. She narrowed her eyes, and clenched her jaw and hands.

Jasper didn't even brother to come by to apologize after the fact that he attacked both her and Bella at their birthday. Then, they didn't show up at school, and now she's finding out that he — and the rest of his family — just up and left without saying anything to her. No note, text or call. Nothing.

"That son of a bitch!" She shouted and abruptly stood up, and punched a tree so hard that her hand went straight through it, leaving a hole behind. She brought her hand back out and it healed of all cuts and scrapes the tree may have made, and she turned to Bella. "I'm taking you home." And with that, she picked Bella up bridle style, and sped her back to Charlie's.

After all the people cleared out and Bella was in bed, Ophelia left the house in rage. She didn't care about anything right now other than to find something and kill it. She needed to get her anger out on something — on someone. And that's exactly what she did.

She went to Seattle and went raging through the towns, sucking people dry, not caring about the consequences. She was only able to see red, and she didn't fight the urges that came with her anger or hunger. She simply did not care at the moment.

Jasper hurt her. She let him in and he broke her. And Bella had finally let someone else in, someone who she loved with all her human heart, and he broke her. They were both broken now. And Ophelia wanted to avenge their broken hearts.