03

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒
angel face. devil thoughts

OPHELIA sat in the back seat of one Charlie Swan's car with Bella, a girl she has been with for the past two months

OPHELIA sat in the back seat of one Charlie Swan's car with Bella, a girl she has been with for the past two months. She's told Bella as much as she could about what and who she is and what she wanted to do. Bella knows that Ophelia is in a revenge mode, but she didn't care, mostly because she would also want to murder someone who would kill one of her family members.

Over the past few weeks, they have actually gotten really close, so close that Ophelia has even considered not ever leaving her. Ophelia thinks of her as a sister she never had. Of course, she has Rebekah, but Rebekah was way too loyal to Klaus in her opinion, and even though they wanted the same thing in life, to have a family and love, they weren't as close as you would think.

Actually, Ophelia wasn't really ever close to any of her siblings because of the fact that they baby her too much, always thinking her of a child even though she's over a thousand years old. She hated it. Atleast Bella treated her like a human, like a companion, not a child who needed to be watched twenty-four-seven. And for that, she was grateful.

"So, how have you two been?" Charlie Swan questioned as he glanced back at his two daughters.

You see, since Bella and Ophelia have gotten really close, Ophelia took it upon herself to compel anyone who knows who Bella is to think she was Bella's twin who has been there all along. The only person she has never compelled is Bella. Bella knows exactly who and what she was, and she accepted her.

"Good. You know, haven't killed anyone lately," Ophelia stated, smirking as she saw Bella's face in the corner of her eyes. "Just kidding. There was actually this one boy who—"

"She's still kidding, Charlie," Bella spoke up for the first time since they arrived to meet up with Charlie. You see, Bella's mom and her boyfriend are traveling for Phil's, her boyfriend's, job. Really, Ophelia didn't care, she just wanted to travel someplace different. She never did like staying in a place too long.

"I know," Charlie whispered to himself. He cleared his throat. "Your hair grew out since the last time I saw you."

Bella nodded, looking out of the window at the passing trees. "Yeah."

"How's your mother?" He questioned, trying to keep the conversation going. He hasn't seen them for years, so, of course he was wanting to continue talking to them.

"She's great," Bella softly spoke, biting her lip as she glanced over at Ophelia who was raising an eyebrow. Ophelia has been trying to get Bella out of her comfort zone more often. She may have stood up for herself when she was attacked by that guy, but, that was the first time she's ever done it, usually she is all quiet and shy, so, Ophelia has made it her opportunity to change her. "Erm, she seems a lot happier with Phil. He's a nice guy."